For all the protein snack lovers, we are here with Ragi Palak Tikki Recipe from our kitchen.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan and roast the Ragi for a few minutes, until you get a roasted aroma. Once roasted, remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add the chopped spinach and saute it until the spinach wilts down and the excess moisture evaporates. Once ready, remove the spinach from the heat and allow it to cool.
- The next step is to make the Tikki mixture. Add the roasted Ragi, the cooked spinach, green onion, green chilies, coriander, salt, pepper, garam masala, and lemon juice into a food processor and combine to make a coarse mixture.
- Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.
- Divide the Green Spinach & Ragi Tikki mixture into 8-10 portions. Grease your fingers with oil and flatten the Tikki mixture and shape them a little.
- Grease and preheat a skillet on medium heat. Place the Spinach & Ragi Tikki portions onto the skillet. Drizzle a little oil and cook on both sides until lightly browned and crisp.
- Ragi is the best food for weight control.
- Ragi is gluten-free and you would be surprised to know that it has 3 times more calcium than cow’s milk.
- It is also a rich source of fiber and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- It’s thus an ideal flour alternative for gluten and lactose intolerant.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Milk is not the best source of calcium. We were always told that you should always have a glass of milk to fulfill your requirements but is milk the only best source of calcium in this world? Can Ragi be ;)? Thus, to know the truth, read this post till the end.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Ragi Palak Tikki Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.