Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Today we are going to make FITELO-style dessert, that is – Ragi Sheera Recipe, which takes no more than 10 minutes to prepare!
- Mix ragi flour and water into a paste. Then, heat the mixture in a thick-bottomed vessel on medium heat, and stir constantly.
- Then after 3 minutes, add some cardamom powder.
- Lower the heat and keep stirring for another 3-4 minutes.
- The mixture will start coming together to from a paste-like consistency into a ball.
- In addition, add some almonds. Cook for another 2-3 minutes with constant mixing.
- As the mixture cooks, the oil will start to separate from the ragi ball.
- Finally, transfer the halwa to a glass bowl.
- Serve the Ragi Sheera warm!
- Calories – 71 kcal
- Protein – 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates – 10.4 g
- Fiber – 1.7 g
- Fat – 2.8 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Vitamin C – 0 mg
- Vitamin A – 29.4 mcg
- Calcium – 49.5 mg
- Iron – 0.6 mg
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE RAGI SHEERA RECIPE
- Ragi has high amounts of fiber that keeps your stomach full and stops you from unwanted cravings. Thus. it ultimately helps in weight loss.
- Moreover, Ragi is a natural skincare agent. it protects your skin from risk of rashes, wrinkles. It also prevents dullness. of skin.
- Protein-rich ragi also prevents hair loss. Your hair requires a lot of protein because hair itself is made up of protein.
- Almonds help in weight loss too. Almonds also boost brain function, lower cholesterol, and are good for the skin.
- Furthermore, almonds contain high amounts of magnesium, which is important for managing blood sugar levels. Thus, consuming the Ragi Sheera Recipe manages diabetes as well.
YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
- Besan Ka Sheera Recipe | Best Home Remedy For Cold
- Singhara Halwa Recipe
- Gajar Ka Halwa | Delicious Indian Desert Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Size Down With the help of Fitelo’s Weight Loss Dietician, Like Roshni Did!
- Read how this foodie lost weight via the top dietitian in Chandigarh!
- Still, looking for the best dietician to transform your life? Join now
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss | Tips & diet plan to lose weight
- Do Potatoes make you fat? | Benefits of Potatoes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Ragi Halwa Good for Weight Loss?
Ans. The amino acid called Tryptophan in ragi curbs the appetite thus giving a feeling of fullness. The fiber present in ragi is more than the fiber present in any rice or grain. Hence ragi is great for weight loss.
Q. What Dishes Can Be Made From Ragi Flour?
Ans. Instant Ragi Dosa. Ragi Dosa is crepes made from ragi flour. Ragi Mudde, Ragi Malt , Ragi Roti. etc.
Don’t almonds cause weight gain as they have fat? The answer is NO! Almonds have significant fat-burning power. Let’s read this post to know more about almonds and their benefits.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. Because what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.