Ragi wheat Kathi roll recipe is a perfect amalgamation of veggies and mint chutney. These are delicious scrumptious rolls that we all crave.
- Combine ragi flour 50: wheat flour 50, fresh mint chutney, and white sesame seeds into the consistency of dough. Make roti out of it
- Sautť oil or ghee for 1-2 min. Now, add onion, spring onion greens, green chili, coriander leaves, and chopped capsicum or bell pepper, and chopped mushrooms till golden brown.
- Combine diced paneer cubes with vinegar, hung curd, and lemon juice and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
- Now put a layer of sauteed veggies on ragi wheat sesame roti. Add the marinated chopped paneer cubes on top.
- Add a salad leaf on the other end and roll into a Kathi roll.
- Insert a toothpick to seal the roll.
- Roll and relish with homemade tomato dip.
Ragi has high amounts of fiber in it that keeps your stomach full and stops you from unwanted cravings. Thus, it leads to weight loss. Moreover, it reduces the level of blood sugar in your body and turns it into insulin. Ragi is best suited when you consume it in the morning. Ragi contains a type of amino acid called Tryptophan that helps you lose weight. Tryptophan reduces your appetite and thus you donít feel hungry often.
Here some of our recipes you can also try
Did you know Ragi has almost twice the calcium as compared to milk? ?
Click here to read more about it.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Ragi acts as an absorbent such that it absorbs starch and lowers the digestibility of your body. Thus, this is why most people who consume ragi donít feel hungry very often. Also, please take the Ragi wheat Kathi roll recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.