Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Make your weight loss journey interesting and delicious with Titelo. Yes, because here are the recipes that are not made just for losing weight but also, to keep in mind your taste buds just like ragi wheat kathi roll.
This recipe is mouth-watering, healthy, and most importantly you can have it in your diet if you are on your way to fitness.
The best part of this recipe is that it is super easy and quick to make and you can add your choice of vegetables to it.
So, let us go through this recipe and know its benefits also.
How To Make Ragi Wheat Kathi Roll
Below is the recipe for this amazing healthy snack for your kids and family.
- Firstly, in a bowl add wheat flour, ragi flour, and salt, and knead the dough by adding water accordingly.
- Secondly, when the dough is made, make small balls out of it and roll it round and place it on the tawa to make rotis.
- Thirdly, place a pan on medium flame and add olive oil, chopped onion, green chili, grated cauliflower, grated carrot, broccoli, chopped spinach, and capsicum. Mix well.
- Now to it add salt, black pepper, coriander leaves, paneer cubes, hung curd, vinegar, and seasonings. Saute well.
- Take a roti and fill it with the mixture prepared and roll it well. To keep the roll tight you can place a toothpick in the center of the rolled roti.
Your ragi wheat kathi roll is ready and you can eat it with some mint chutney.
Nutritional Value Of Ragi Kathi Roll
So, below is the nutritional value of this roll. But it is important to note that it might vary with the number of ingredients you use or if you add any other vegetables also.
However, the below value is an approximate value of this recipe.
- Calories – 210 kcal
- Fiber – 4.1 g
- protein – 6.8 g
- Vitamin C – 22 mg
Benefits Of Ragi Wheat Kathi Roll
Below are the benefits that this role offers you. Apart from weight loss, it has other several benefits also, which makes it a good option to add to your Indian diet plan.
- Ragi is a natural weight loss agent and is high in protein.
- Wheat flour is a powerful antioxidant and good for bones, and carbohydrate Metabolism.
- Also, cauliflower supports hormonal balance and supports the immune system.
- Broccoli is also good for heart health and keeps your eyes healthy.
- Capsicum moreover, helps manage blood glucose, dyslipidemia, and cancers, and heal wounds.
- Green chilies are rich in dietary fiber, which helps smoothen bowel movement and improves digestive health.
- Eating spinach also curbs your appetite and makes you feel hydrated.
You can also, try our other healthy rolls for weight loss.
To know and try more delicious and healthy dishes you can check out the recipes of Fitelo here.
Clearly, nothing is impossible and so is losing weight even if you are obese or have a stuck weight.
Still not believing? Well, then right below is the live example of Shradha whose weight loss transformation will surely inspire you.
Take a look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ragi Wheat Kathi Roll Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, this is a snack that will satisfy your taste buds and also, not give you weight gain.
When Is The Right Time To Eat Ragi Kathi Roll?
You can eat it at your dinner as well as it is filling and will keep you full for the night.
Is This Kathi Roll Safe For Everyone To Eat?
Yes, this roll is safe for everyone to eat like people with diabetes or any other health issue.
Contact Us Today
If you like recipes shared by Fitelo and want to make fitness and food best friends. Then join our hands in making the world a healthier place, starting from you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life