Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Rainbow Dumpling recipe is a gluten-free recipe and a great option for lunch and dinner. It is rich in protein, iron, and fiber. These visually appealing dumplings will impress everyone you give them to, so save this dish for a special occasion or when you’re feeling adventurous.
How to Make Rainbow Dumplings
- Firstly, combine the dumpling ingredients and knead a soft dough. Do not use extra water for this moisture content as spinach is good enough for the same.
- Roll out the dough in the shape of a log or rectangle shape and add all dry spices.
- Boil water in a separate pan and after that put the dough into boiling water for 20-25 mins.
- The dumplings are ready. Keep them aside so that it can cool down a little.
- Sauté the veggies in olive oil on a medium flame.
- Mix the dumplings together with the veggies and give it a gentle swirl.
- Finally, top it off with lemon juice and enjoy it hot !!
Rainbow Dumpling Health Benefits
- Tomatoes contain antioxidants and may help fight free radicals.
- Chickpea flour has fewer calories than white flour, making it less energy-dense.
- Chickpeas are high in fiber, which may help improve blood-fat levels.
- Spinach can restore energy, increase vitality and improve the quality of the blood.
- Also, this rainbow dumpling recipe is quick and healthy, yummy, and a perfect meal for food lovers.
- This one is definitely for people who want to lose weight or drop off a few inches as it is gluten-free and a yummy delight to the weight watchers diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Are Dumplings in India Called?
Ans. Traditionally, chickpea flour, salt, fenugreek, turmeric, and chili powder are used to make the fritters or dumplings known as muthia in India. The mixture is occasionally further solidified with oil or made sweeter with sugar. Depending on personal choice, muthia can be steamed or fried once it has been created.
Q. Are Momos Ans Dumplings The Same?
Ans. Dumplings are flour-based stuffing-filled balls. Momos are similar to dumplings in that they have a filling, whether it be meat or a vegetarian option. Small snacks known as dim sums are commonly consumed at Chinese restaurants for lunch. They too have dough covering their fillings, however, the dough is partially or entirely translucent.
Q. Do Dumplings Have A Lot Of Calories?
Ans. Around 80 calories are in a steamed pork dumpling, only ten less than in a pan-fried one. On the other hand, those that are packed with vegetables have roughly 35 calories per serving.
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. If you are struggling to lose weight along with PCOS do check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.