This Rainbow Dumpling recipe is a gluten-free recipe and a great option for lunch and dinner. It is rich in protein, iron, and fiber.
- Combine the dumpling ingredients and knead a soft dough. Do not use extra water for this moisture content in spinach is good enough for the same. Add dry spices.
- Roll out the dough in the shape of a log or rectangle shape. Boil water in a separate pan.
- Put the dough into boiling water for 20-25 mins.
- The dumplings are ready.
- Saute the veggies in 2-3 gms of olive oil.
- Mix the dumplings and the veggies.
- Top it off with lemon juice and enjoy it!!!
- This one is definitely for the people who are want to lose weight or drop off few inches.
- Gluten-free it is a yummy delight to the weight watchers diet.
- Chickpeas contain antioxidants and may help fight free radicals.
- Also, Chickpea flour has fewer calories than white flour, making it less energy-dense.
- Chickpea flour is high in fiber, which may help improve blood-fat levels.
- Spinach can restore energy, increase vitality and improve the quality of the blood
- Also, this recipe is quick and is healthy, yummy, and a perfect meal for food lovers.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. They will ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and resort to soups and salads. What if we tell you, this could not be further from the truth. Read this post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Rainbow Dumpling recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.