Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Rajgira Namkeen recipe is Indian in origin and is power-packed with nutrients. This recipe also can be your go-to evening snack with sham ki chai.
This is a healthy recipe, and the ingredients used are not harmful either. Moreover, it is the best thing to make yourself at home and serve it as a snack instead of spending money in the market for namkeen.
However. you can store it in a jar, and serve whenever you like. This can be also, served to your friends, invited at home for a party.
It is super easy and quick to make and you can impress your family by telling them that this namkeen is home-made that too prepared by you.
How To Make Rajgira Namkeen?
Follow the below easy steps to make this crunchy snack which is namkeen.
- Firstly, heat a non-stick pan, and add desi ghee, and cumin seeds.
- Secondly, roast the cumin seeds, and then add the curry leaves. Saute well for 1 minute.
- Thirdly, add peanuts and continue to roast for 1 min.
- Now add the puffed amaranth and rock salt to taste.
- Then, mix well for 2 mins on a low flame.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to cool slightly.
- Store the rajgira namkeen in an airtight container.
Health Benefits This Namkeen Offers
Here are the reasons why you should have rajgira namkeen with your chai.
- Rajgira is, however, gluten-free which, makes it an ideal snack.
- Amaranth is high in fiber and slows to digest, thus eliminating the urge for repeated unhealthy snacking.
- The antioxidants found in amaranth prevent oxidative damage to the cells.
- Amaranth has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in relieving chronic pain that occurs due to gout, arthritis, and diabetes.
- Also, Amaranth is a fiber-rich grain that promotes digestive health and also ensures a healthy bowel movement.
- Moreover, Amaranth being rich in potassium helps maintain a healthy heart thus balancing good and bad cholesterol levels.
Nutritional Value Of Rajgira Namkeen
So, the value of this namkeen is given below. But please note that this is the approximate value of ingredients and can vary with the quantity also.
Are you shocked when we say eating Ghee is the best moisturizer for your skin? How is Ghee, a magic ingredient for my skin? Too many questions? And just one answer. Thus, read here to clear all your doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Rajgira Namkeen Good For Weight Loss?
You can have it with your chai, as it is filling and rich in protein. But consuming it excessively is not right.
What Can You Have With Rajgira Namkeen?
You can have this snack with your chai in the evening.
How Much Time Does It Take To Make Rajgira Namkeen?
It takes around 10 minutes to make this namkeen.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.