Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
When we hear ladoo, we feel the sweetness that comes with them. But in today’s Ram ladoo chaat recipe, the ladoos turn out to be a tangy and tasty chaat. This edgy recipe will relish your taste buds like never before, giving you a complete new chaat option to snack upon.
- Make bite-sized pakoras and shallow fry.
- Soak it in tamarind syrup for 5 min ( tamarind syrup- 1 tsp tamarind soaked overnight in water)
- Then, add grated radish beetroot and coriander leaves.
Health benefits of Ram ladoo chaat
- Yello dal lowers cholesterol levels and ensures a healthy heart.
- Also, moong dal has a low glycemic index that controls blood glucose, insulin, and fat.
- Moong dal is extremely rich in iron which can reduce the risks of anemia.
- Moong dal also has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the accumulation of gas and bloating.
- Also, moong dal is very easy to digest and is good for digestion as well.
- It enhances the functioning of the cholecystokinin hormone that makes the body feel satiated and full and helps in weight loss
Here are some of our recipes you can also try
- Healthy Sprout Dahi Chaat Recipe
- Mumbai Style Masala Pav Recipe
- Colocasia leaves roll / Patrode recipe
- Nachos Salad recipe
We constantly surf the net and try to ask GOOGLE BABA about the various healthy options to munch on. With most of us working from home we have developed this habit of constant snacking. We went ahead and compared it to a packet of moong dal which is perceived unhealthy since it’s a namkeen that is deep-fried and we were shocked. Thus click here to read more about it.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please take the Ram Ladoo chaat recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.