Fitelo style : Raw Papaya Salad recipe is colorful, appetizing, and, definitely, a must-try for all the gym freaks.
- Cut long juliennes of green papaya and cabbage.
- Then, finely chop the apple and blanched broccoli.
- Mix broccoli and apple to the papaya and cabbage and then keep aside.
- Then, mix the ingredients of the dressing.
- Toss over the dressing over the mixture of papaya, apple, broccoli, and cabbage.
- Raw papaya can help you cleanse your body and improve digestion.
- Also, it contains enzymes like papain which helps in promoting the secretion of gastric acids for digestion.
- Raw papaya is beneficial in treating a respiratory infection, throat infection, or any other body inflammations, including menstrual cramps.
- Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Eating broccoli also lowers blood sugar and improves diabetic control.
- Adding to that, Sulforaphane, a compound found in broccoli, also helps to slow the aging process.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ritvika’s quick weight loss story
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
Did you know that papaya has more Vitamin C than Orange? Most people are not aware of this fact. Last time we had explained how Vegetables like Bell-pepper and Amla can be a better source of Vitamin C over orange but what about people who don’t do well with citrus fruits? Thus, this post is for you. Click here to read the full post and avail the benefits of this power-backed fruit ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Raw Papaya Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.