Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The red bell pepper hummus recipe is a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamin C, absolutely yummy and healthy.
- Add the cooked chickpeas to a food processor and process until very creamy.
- Also, add the other ingredients and blend in well.
- Traditionally served with drizzled olive oil and chopped parsley.
- Red peppers are a rich source of several vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant compounds. Interestingly, red bell pepper is also the only Capsicum variety that contains little to no capsaicin�the compound responsible for spiciness.
- Also, red bell pepper hummus happens to taste amazing. Adding red peppers to the mix is a great way to change things.
- Bell peppers are fruits that belong to the nightshade family.
- Bell peppers are mainly made up of water and carbs. Most of the carbs are sugars, such as glucose and fructose. Bell peppers are also a decent source of fiber.
- Red peppers, now grown around the world, remain popular for the way their sweet flavors liven up many dishes.
- This recipe can surely be planned in the diet for Weight Loss, Kidney, and Diabetic patients.
Here are some of our recipes you can give a try
Frequently Added Questions
Q: What Is Bell Pepper Hummus?
Ans: It is a classic chickpea-based dip that incorporates fresh herbs and capsicum to create a vibrant green color and refreshing flavor.
Q: What Are Some Of The Health Benefits Of This Hummus?
Ans: It is packed with nutrients and antioxidants from fresh herbs and greens, making it a great addition to a healthy diet. It’s also high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats, which can help keep you feeling full and satisfied.
Q: What Are Some Creative Ways To Serve This Hummus?
Ans: It is a versatile dip that can be served in a variety of ways. Try using it as a spread on sandwiches or wraps, as a dip for vegetables or pita chips, or as a topping for salads or grain bowls.
Q: How Long Does Hummus Last In The Fridge?
Ans: It will typically last in the fridge for up to five days in an airtight container. Just be sure to give it a stir before serving as it may separate a bit over time.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
If you haven�t integrated chickpeas into your everyday diet yet, it�s about time- especially if you follow a plant-centered diet in which a healthy protein intake is key! Gerd patients are not advised to consume this recipe or make sure to take this recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.