White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Did you know India’s national dish is Khichdi? Always to our rescue whether in sickness, comforting our souls or even when it comes to satisfying our taste buds. We bring you the savior red rice khichdi recipe.
- To begin the red rice khichdi recipe, take a bowl. Add water to it and soak red rice overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Also, soak split green moong and masoor dal for one hour.
- Then, add water, soaked red rice, split green moong, and masoor dal in a pressure cooker. And cook them properly.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, add desi ghee. Then add ginger-garlic paste to it. Stir until it gets light brown.
- Now, it’s time to add finely chopped green chillies, tomatoes, hing, and green peas to it.
- After that, sprinkle some salt as per your requirement, turmeric, and coriander powder. Keep on stirring till it cooks well.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on it and add little water until the raw flavours are gone.
- Next, add boiled red rice, green moong, and masoor dal. Add little water if required. The consistency of the khichdi should not be watery. Now, sprinkle some garam masala on it.
- Transfer khichdi to a serving bowl and top it with coriander leaves.
- Finally! Your superlight, tasty, and colourful masala red rice khichdi is ready to eat. ENJOY.
- Don’t forget to add this yummy masala red rice khichdi recipe to your favourite list.
Health Benefits Of Red Rice Khichdi Recipe
Red Rice comes with many incredible health benefits. So, let’s read out the health benefits of the red rice khichdi recipe.
- Firstly, Red rice is high in antioxidants and magnesium, which aid in the prevention and treatment of several diseases.
- Next, Red rice aids in the control of insulin levels. Its low glycemic index aids in blood sugar regulation and is beneficial to diabetic people.
- Apart from this, red rice aids in the regulation of lung functions. Its consumption increases oxygen circulation in the body. Also, it prevents asthma because of its high magnesium content.
- Also, red rice is a high-fiber food that can aid with a variety of digestive functions. It is high in soluble and insoluble fibers, which help to eliminate toxins from the body and aid bowel movements.
- Moreover, red rice helps in weight loss. Its high fiber content makes it a far healthier option than other rice varieties. The bran in red rice keeps you full for longer.
Yummy recipes like Red Rice Khichdi from our kitchen
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- From Chubby to Fit transformation// Checkout how Smriti pulled it off
- Fitelo’s Weight Loss Coach did Wonders as Lavpreet Lost All the Extra Fat!
- Nirbhay lost Many Inches with Special Diet From our Diet Expert! Join Now
Our Blogs Ka Pitara
- Best Nutritionist for Weight Loss in India
- Diet Plan For Heart Patients
- Healthy Diet Plan For Constipation Patients
“Dhaniya”… The leaves, for which you usually don’t pay. Did you know these leaves provide a lot more benefits than just adding flavor and aroma to the food? So, that is why you really need to know the value of these leaves.
CONTACT US TODAY
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.