White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
You would never have imagined that leftover rice can be cooked into such an exciting snack! Rice and besan pancake is healthy as it is a low-calorie snack!
- Take a bowl to add cooked brown rice, besan, rice flour, chopped coriander, green chilies, turmeric, salt add 1 1/4 cup of water and mix it well till becomes a smooth batter
- Take a nonstick pan, grease it with olive oil
- When hot pour a spoonful full of batter into it and spread
- Cook it till it gets a little brown.
- Enjoy hot Rice and besan pancakes 🙂
Rice is a great source of complex carbohydrates, which is an important source of energy for our body. Rice is low in fiber and therefore a good option for people suffering from diarrhea. Rich in fiber and nutrients, besan is gram flour or chickpea powder. It is found in almost all Indian households. Besan contains soluble fiber, which keeps your heart healthy. The fiber content of the besan flour keeps the cholesterol levels under control and this helps in the proper functioning of the heart and healthy blood circulation.
Here some of our pancake recipes you can give a try :
Are Rice really unhealthy? Watch Dietitian Mac Singh’s video to know the shocking reality.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Let’s Dig deep into this and explore the old school debate of Roti Vs Rice. Include besan in your daily diet to boost fat burning and up your nutritional level. Thus, please take Rice and besan pancake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.