Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
30 Minutes - 1 Hour
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This version of kheer made with rice and natural sweeteners offers the goodness of whole grains and nuts, making it a guilt-free treat that you can enjoy as a special offering to Lord Ganesha. Savor the creamy and aromatic flavors of this nourishing dessert and seek blessings from Lord Ganesha for good health and prosperity.
- Wash the rice thoroughly and soak it in water for about 30 minutes. Drain the water and set the rice aside.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the soaked rice to the milk and let it simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Once the rice is fully cooked and the milk has thickened to a creamy consistency, add jaggery or honey.
- Stir well until it dissolves and adjust sweetness according to your preference.
- Add chopped nuts, cardamom powder, and saffron strands (if using). Stir well to infuse the flavors.
- For added richness and flavor, you can add a tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil and mix well (optional).
- Simmer the kheer for a few more minutes until it reaches the desired consistency. If it thickens too much, you can add a little more milk to adjust.
- Turn off the heat and let the kheer cool down to a warm or chilled temperature.