White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
When we think of cheat meals or eating junk, nothing but noodles always tops the list as they are clearly everyone’s favorite. Who wouldn’t want to have a plate of hot, tangy, and flavorsome noodles? But have you ever tried healthier and yet delicious Hakka noodles? Don’t be surprised we at Fitelo make sure fitness should feel like a Sunday breeze, not a Monday morning! So today on the menu we have “rice noodles” with a twist for you.
While street noodles or cup noodles are loaded with calories this rice noodle with stir fry veggies has just 125 kcal and is perfect for your weight loss journey.
So let’s make it!
How To Make Rice Noodles At Home?
Here is Fitelo’s version of Hakka Noodles with no chemicals and added preservatives. It is healthy and perfect for weight loss.
- Firstly, boil the rice noodles with oil and salt in a pan and keep them aside.
- Secondly, sprinkle some oil on a pan, add onions, and toss them until they turn a little brownish.
- In addition to that, add green capsicum, carrots, cabbage, mushrooms, and lemon leaf.
- Saute the veggies for about 2 minutes.
- Also for the dressing in a bowl, add soya sauce, vinegar, garlic, salt, red chili, and sesame seeds in it.
- Moreover, add the dressing and the stir-fried veggies to the noodles and give it a good toss.
- Finally, your healthier version of chow mein is ready! Enjoy!
- Make sure not to overboil the noodles otherwise, they will become sticky.
- You can also skip or add veggies according to your preference.
- Don’t use oil too much, just sprinkle some on the pan.
Benefits Of Rice Noodles
- Rice noodles are a great source of carbohydrates and are even gluten-free.
- These noodles are very low in calories, furthermore when added with high-fiber veggies, it is a great meal for weight loss.
- Since rice noodles are rich in carbs they are effortless to digest.
- Moreover, the recipe contains a good amount of fiber rich foods like cabbage which makes it more healthier and nutritious.
- Rice noodles have low-fat content and are also considered a great protein-rich food.
Rice Noodles Nutritional Value
|Nutrients||Value Per Serving|
Common And Biggest Weight Loss Mistakes!
Here is the most common mistake made by people during their weight loss journey that can be helpful in losing weight faster. People often focus on weight loss not on fat loss, not on muscle building. Watch this video to understand this better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Rice Noodles Healthy For You?
Ans. Rice noodles are perfectly healthy and make a great addition to your diet. Still, they’re lower in fiber than other noodles, such as whole wheat noodles or spaghetti squash noodles. Studies suggest that eating more fiber supports beneficial gut bacteria, good digestion, and blood sugar management
Q, Are Rice Noodles Healthier Than Rice?
Ans. Rice contained a lower sugar content which means that after eating the fried rice the blood sugar will not spike as quickly as the noodles (fat secret). Based on these findings, I would say the noodles and rice have their own minor advantages and disadvantages, but neither is an outright healthier choice.
We all love good cheat days and we at Fitelo consider cheat days a must! But eating junk on daily basis is in no way good. There is no benefit in eating healthy if you are still eating junk every day. Follow these tips and tricks by Dietitian Mac Singh and get to know how you can beat your junk food cravings by just doing these simple tips.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.