Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you looking for some healthy, quick, and yummy snacks while binge-watching your favorite show/movie? Look no more! Fitelo is here with a “roasted chickpeas” recipe, a crispy and healthy snack, that is delicious in taste, easy to cook, and the perfect snack for binging. Now you don’t have to regret later binging on packed and unhealthy food instead you can now munch on homemade “roasted chickpeas”.
How To Make Roasted Chickpeas
- Firstly, in a bow take 1 cup of overnight soaked chickpeas and boil them up to 2 whistles.
- Further, add 1 tbsp olive oil to that and add cumin seeds (jeera).
- Then, add some red chili powder, salt, and chat masala, garlic powder and mix it well.
- Next, let it cook on a slow to medium flame for 20 mins.
- Top it up with some coriander leaves.
- Finally, your crispy roasted chickpeas are ready for munching.
- For baking preheat the oven to 190⁰ for 10 mins and cook it for 25 minutes.
- You can also use Italian seasoning to enhance the flavor.
- Make sure to stir in between every now and then.
- You can use ghee instead of olive oil.
- You can also add any of your favorite veggies or seasoning or some lemon juice.
Roasted Chickpeas Health Benefits
- Chickpeas however are enriched with nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, and protein which help in the overall development of the body, especially bones, and they will also fulfill the body’s nutrient requirements.
- Roasted Chickpeas are a great source of dietary fiber especially soluble fiber which will help u stay satiated for a longer time and stop you from reaching out for junk.
- Just one cup serving of chickpeas contains 19 gm of protein & 12.5 grams of dietary fiber, therefore, making it a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Chickpeas are one of the high fiber foods which moreover help in preventing constipation and keep the gut strong.
- The glycemic index of chickpeas is quite low that’s one reason it doesn’t spike your blood sugar levels hence making it the perfect choice for people with diabetes.
Roasted Chickpeas Nutrition Per 100 g
|Protein 8.86 g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6 g|
|Chickpea Calories 164 kcal|
|Calcium 49 mg|
5 Things That Weaken Your Immunity: By Dietitian Mac Singh
Here are 5 things that are stopping you from building your immunity that you might not be aware of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Chickpea Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Chickpeas are loaded with dietary fiber, protein, and many other nutrients, hence it is perfect for people on diet or trying to lose weight.
Q: How To Make Chickpea Salad?
Ans: However, to this above recipe, you can add diced onions, green chilies, tomatoes, and some stir-fried veggies, and top it up with parsley, and lemon juice. Your chickpea salad is ready.
Q. Are Chickpeas Health After Roasting?
Ans. Dry roast chickpeas and also if you roast them in ghee it still has all the good fiber, carbs, and protein.
Q. Which Is The Healthiest Way To Have Chickpeas?
Ans However, the healthiest way to have chickpeas is to add them to your salad or you can try a hummus recipe.
Now that we have shared chickpeas’ benefits, here is a healthy chickpea recipe for weight loss that you can try at home with simple ingredients.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.