Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Step into the realm of culinary enchantment, where potatoes become a love affair and garlic dances gracefully with butter. We are presenting you with a delectable recipe of roasted garlic butter potatoes since potatoes are adaptable and a cherished staple in many cultures.
Additionally, it is filling and delicious, and, is packed with vital minerals, which include vitamin C, potassium, and fibre.
So, get ready to play the potato game and enjoy the satisfaction of making a tasty and nutritious treat for your taste buds!
How To Make Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes At Home?
Here are the instructions for this healthy snack recipe.
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Secondly, cut the top off the whole garlic bulb and place the bulb on a piece of foil, drizzle with a little olive oil, and wrap it up.
- Thirdly, roast it in the oven for about 30 minutes until the garlic cloves become soft and caramelized. Once done, let it cool slightly, then squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of the bulb and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the halved baby potatoes, roasted garlic, olive oil, melted butter, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Toss everything until the potatoes are evenly covered.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil in a single layer.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 30–35 minutes, or until they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Stir them gently halfway through the cooking time for even browning.
- Once the potatoes are ready, remove them from the oven and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Serve It Hot!
Benefits Of Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes
Here are some benefits of this healthy roasted garlic butter potatoes recipe which make it the best recipe.
- Delicious And Satisfying: Roasted garlic butter potatoes are a tasty and filling dish that is a fantastic addition to a weight reduction plan since they may reduce cravings and helps stop overeating.
- Nutrient-Rich And Low-Calorie: While being relatively low in calories, potatoes are nutrient-dense and offer important vitamins, minerals, and fibre. Roasted garlic, commonly being used to improve the flavour without dramatically increasing the calorie intake.
- Fibre Content: Potato is a good source of dietary fibre and with its skin it’s good. Fibre makes you feel satiated for longer, which lowers your propensity to eat unhealthy snacks in between meals.
- Healthy Fats: This dish uses olive oil, which contains monounsaturated fats that aid with fullness and help control hunger.
- Supports Weight Loss: Roasted potatoes can meet your nutritional requirements if taken according to the portion, making it simpler to manage calorie consumption and maintain your weight reduction objectives.
- Boosts Metabolism: Allicin, is a substance that is mostly present in garlic, to speed up metabolism-boosting foods, and help in weight reduction attempts.
- Balanced Nutrition: This recipe offers a well-rounded and filling lunch choice by mixing healthy fats from butter and olive oil with the nutritional advantages of garlic.
These nutritional values are based on the above-mentioned recipe and they may differ depending on the ingredients and quantity you are choosing.
Here are other recipes you can make with the potato and also can incorporate into the weight loss diet plan.
Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes Benefits In Weight Loss
Roasted garlic Butter potatoes may prove to be an unexpected friend on your weight-loss diet chart. The fibre in potatoes helps you feel fuller for longer and lessens the urge to overeat.
Roasted garlic, olive oil, and butter also offer tempting aromas that please the palate without adding too many calories. You may have a satisfying and delightful treat while pursuing your weight reduction objectives by introducing this delicious meal into your diet in moderation.
Are you keeping up with the quinoa salad and keep ignoring the khichdi…..Do you know khichdi is as good as quinoa? To know more click here.
For a college student, it’s not an easy task to manage meals at times. Busy schedules and studies make them skip important meals. Read about the amazing transformation of Neha who lost 17 kg with a huge inch loss.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes Help In Weight Loss?
Yes, roasted garlic butter potatoes can help you lose weight when eaten as part of a balanced diet and portion-controlled meals. This is because they include fibre, which helps you feel fuller longer, and healthy fats, which help control your appetite.
Can I Use Regular Potatoes Instead Of Baby Potatoes In This Recipe?
Absolutely! Although ordinary potatoes are mostly used in the recipe for Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes, baby potatoes are more frequently utilised. To achieve equal cooking, chop ordinary potatoes into bite-sized pieces, and adjust the roasting time as necessary. Regular potatoes will still make the recipe delicious and nourishing.
Can I Include Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes In A Low-Carb Diet?
While roasted garlic butter potatoes have a number of health advantages, the natural carbs in potatoes make them unsuitable for rigorous low-carb regimens. However, if you adhere to a somewhat low-carb strategy, you may still sometimes indulge in them as long as you modify your consumption of other forms of carbohydrates correspondingly. To customise your diet to your unique requirements and health objectives, always seek the advice of a nutritionist or other healthcare expert.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy then this is the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life