Sabudana looks like pearls. It is a very famous ingredient in many South American and Asian recipes like bubble tea, jellies, jams, and puddings. Here is our yummy Sabudana appe Recipe.
- In a grinding jar add 1/2 cup Samak rice and 1/2 cup sago and grind it into a fine powder.
- Then, transfer this mixture to a deep bowl, add 1/4 cup curd and all the remaining ingredients and mix it well.
- It should form a uniform loose dough. Add water a little at a time and make a thick pouring consistency.
- Now, heat Appe Patra on a medium flame and grease the round mold/indentations with a drop of oil or ghee.
- Also, drop 1 tsp of the appe batter in the individual indentations with a spoon.
- Now add the paneer filling in the center and again add the batter over the paneer filling.
- Cover the pan and then cook it for 1-2 mins on low flame.
- After a few minutes, turn the appe balls over with a spoon. When you turn them, the bottom should be golden brown and crisp. Add another drop of oil or ghee on the sides of each appe ball so that they cook through and do not stick to the pan.
- And, once both the sides are cooked and golden, remove them from the pan.
- Serve hot with upvas chutney (made from peanuts and dahi) or plain dahi.
- Sabudana is a rich source of carbohydrates and calories, thus it is great for people looking out to gain weight.
- It also contains a lot of dietary fiber that helps in better digestion.
- It not only helps in muscle growth but also in strengthening bones.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Your favorite sabudana khichdi which you think is healthy can be way too disastrous and can lead to weight gain. Check out this post where we have shared some shocking facts with you.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For all the snack lovers Sabudana appe Recipe is a wholesome recipe for you all guys to try. Thus, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.