White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Weight loss is not a very easy journey as people imagine it to be. It is, however, a slow process and it takes a lot of effort to reach the number that you want on a weighing scale. But to your surprise, Fitelo has salad recipes that will surely give you weight loss, and that too quickly.
Yes, here is presenting you the ‘negative calorie deficit salad’ and ‘high protein salad’ for weight loss which are yummy, healthy, and easy to make. Therefore, adding these salad recipes to your diet will work like magic and you will see it by yourself. So, get ready to make your weight loss journey easy and healthy.
Ingredients Of Salad Recipes
Below are the ingredients mentioned for you separately for negative calorie and high protein salad. So, let’s have a look:
|Negative Calorie Salad||High Protein Salad|
|Cabbage – 1 bowl||Lettuce – 1|
|White chickpeas – 1 bowl||Cucumber – 1|
|Orange – 1||Carrot – 1|
|Cherry Tomatoes – 4-5||Tomato – 1|
|Cucumber – 1||Green apple – 1|
|Pomegranate – 3 tsp||Flax seed powder – 2 tsp|
|Date – 1||Water – As required|
|Orange – 1||Paneer cubes – 1 bowl|
|Orange zest – 2 tsp||Tandoori masala – 1 tsp|
|Soaked almonds – 4-5||Red chili powder – 1 tsp|
|Mint leaves – 4-5||Chaat masala – 1 tsp|
|Lemon – 1/2||Salt – As per taste|
|Greek yogurt – 3 tsp|
|Tandoori powder – 1 tsp|
|Black pepper – 1 tsp|
|Lemon – 1/2|
How To Make Negative Calorie Salad
- Firstly, in a blender add date, orange, orange zest, soaked almonds, mint leaves, and lemon juice. After that, blend well to make the dressing.
- Secondly, in a bowl add cabbage, white chickpeas, cucumber, orange, cherry tomato, and pomegranate, and add the dressing to it.
- Finally, mix all ingredients together very well and garnish the salad with chopped roasted almonds.
However, you can watch the below video by Dietitian Mac for a better understanding of the making of this salad.
Benefits Of Negative Calorie Deficit Salad
This negative calorie deficit salad benefits us in many ways. So, let’s read out:
- Cabbage, however, is a vitamin C rich food and is packed with several essential nutrients. Hence, it’s an essential vegetable to include in your diet.
- Furthermore, cherry tomatoes help fight free radical that cause diseases as it contains lycopene.
- Also, cucumber has high water content. Therefore, it keeps you hydrated and also, helps in weight loss.
- White chickpeas are rich in fiber that keeps you full for a long time further. Hence helps in weight loss.
- Moreover, pomegranate is low in calories but high in fiber. So, can be a good option for weight watchers.
Nutritional Value Of Negative Calorie Deficit Salad (per serving)
|Total Fat||4 g|
How To Make High Protein Salad
- Firstly, in a small bowl add flax seed powder and water and mix well.
- Secondly, pour flax seed dressing over paneer cubes, and along with it add tandoori masala, chaat masala, red chili powder, and salt.
- Thirdly, on a medium flame, roast the paneer well and add to a bowl along with chopped lettuce, cucumber, green apple, tomato, and carrot.
- Further, for the dressing of the salad, in a bowl add greek yogurt, tandoori masala, black pepper, lemon juice, and salt. Then, mix well.
- Finally, pour the dressing over the salad mixing well so that each ingredient absorbs its flavor. Enjoy!
Benefits Of High Protein Salad
- Lettuce is, rich in vitamin K, which further, helps keep your bones strong.
- Also, carrots are high in fiber which keeps blood sugar levels under control.
- Furthermore, eating green apples makes your bones and teeth stronger as it has several minerals and vitamins.
- Also, flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, they protect you against certain forms of cancer.
- Moreover, tomato benefits the heart by protecting it against various diseases as it contains lycopene.
Nutritional Value Of High protein Salad (per serving)
|Total Fat||8 g|
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Low Calorie Food For Weight Management (Complete List)
- Diet Chart For Hypothyroidism (Full Day Meal Plan)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which Are The Best Salad Recipes For Weight Loss?
Ans: So, if you are on a weight loss journey, salads are best to add to your diet as they are healthy, less in calories, and make you feel full. However, you can try Fitelo’s sprout salad, carrot salad, egg salad, fruit salad, and many more. Therefore, you can visit Fitelo recipes on the official website of Fitelo to know the best recipes to lose weight.
Q: Are There Any Non Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight?
Ans: However, you name it and Fitelo has it all. You can, therefore, try spicy grilled prawns salad recipe or salmon salad for weight loss. They are easy and also, quick to make.
Salad recipes by Fitelo, are, however, the best and easy to make for people on their weight loss journey. There are many recipes that you can try and further, add to your diet like pasta salad, apple fruit salad, etc. which can do wonders. So, make your every meal healthy and worth eating.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.