Samak rice idli recipe is a good source to give you a feeling of satiety and not compromising on your taste buds 😉
- Wash and soak the Samak Rice with salt in curd for 2 hrs.
- Then, take chopped green chili and grated ginger blend them well, and pour half of the batter in it. Blend it till chilly and ginger is ground.
- Now add the rest of the batter to it and blend it again into the coarse batter.
- Then, take out this Samak idli batter in a bowl and ferment it overnight or at least 6 to 7 hrs.
- Now add carrot and coriander and mix well and then Grease the idli mold.
- Pour 1- big spoon of batter in each idli mold and steam for few mins.
- Samak rice is high in calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and amino acids except for lysine as compared to regular white rice.
- Also, the barnyard layers of millets are good sources of B-complex vitamins.
- It is usually eaten with a hull that retains a majority of its nutrients.
- Samak rice can be had as kheer, khichdi, idli, or dhokla.
- Samak rice contains low saturated fat also it is gluten-free.
- Also, Samak rice is a great source of energy.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Sabudana appe Recipe
- Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Samak Rice Pulao Recipe
- Aloo Chaat Recipe
- The Makhana Kheer Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙉𝙖𝙫𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙞! 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙖 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜s. Watch this video till the end to know How you can lose weight while fasting this Navratri season ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Samak rice idli recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.