Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Sattu Pancake Recipe is must try recipe packed with a good proportion of iron, magnesium, and manganese.
How To Prepare Sattu Pancake Recipe
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl and add stevia powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Mash the banana in a bowl, and add oil and almond milk. Mix with a ladle to get it to batter consistency.
- Heat the pan. Add the batter, flip it, and cook until it’s browned from both sides.
- Then, garnish with chopped fruits, nuts, and seeds, and serve hot.
Health Benefits of Sattu Pancake
- To begin with, consuming sattu on an empty stomach improves the digestive tract.
- Sattu also has detoxifying properties. Consuming it every day keeps you healthy and also protects you from several health ailments.
- Moreover, consuming sattu on an empty stomach increases appetite. This happens due to the presence of potassium and magnesium in it.
- Sattu reduces bloating, increases metabolism, and also helps your body burn calories effectively.
- Sattu keeps your body hydrated and helps you beat the summer heat.
- Have sattu every day to control your blood sugar level.
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, and the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can We Mix Sattu With Milk?
Yes, sattu can be easily consumed with milk and gives you badam milk-like consistency.
What Is Sattu A Mixture Of?
In Odisha, Sattu or Chatua is made by dry roasting cashew, almond, millet, barley, and chickpea and grinding them to fine flour.
Is Sattu Good For Muscle Building?
03/6 Sattu aids in weight loss and building muscles.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.