Sattu Pancake Recipe is must try recipe packed with a good proportion of iron, magnesium, manganese.
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl and add stevia powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Mash the banana in a bowl, add oil and almond milk. Mix with a ladle to get it to batter consistency.
- Heat the pan. Add the batter, flip it and cook until it’s browned from both sides.
- Then, garnish with chopped fruits, nuts, seeds and serve hot.
- Consuming sattu on an empty stomach improves the digestive tract.
- Sattu also has detoxifying properties. Consuming it every day keeps you healthy and also protects you from several health ailments.
- Moreover, consuming sattu on an empty stomach increases appetite. This happens due to the presence of potassium and magnesium in it.
- Sattu reduces bloating, increases metabolism, and also helps your body burn calories effectively.
- Sattu keeps your body hydrated and helps you beat the summer heat.
- Have sattu every day to control your blood sugar level.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Simran’s weight loss success story
- Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Sattu Pancake Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.