Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Neither the love of the Indians for food is hidden from anyone, nor is the habit of eating saunf for post-food refreshment. Isn’t this little fennel such a delightful thing? Be it dessert or cuisine, from North to South, its aroma refreshes every mouth. If you think that these tiny seeds just enhance the flavours of food, then you are wrong my dear. From boosting stamina to improving digestion, storehouse of various nutrients, fennel seeds can even help you shed kilos. Saunf has involved in various inventive creation, saunf water, saunf tea and a lot more. So, let’s see how we can include saunf in our diet in an effective way. Let’s find out:
There are two ways to make saunf water:
Method 1: Saunf Tea For Weight Loss
- Firstly, add water to a pan and boil.
- Then, add saunf (fennel seeds) to it.
- Boil it for two to three minutes. You will see the change in colour.
- Turn off the gas and strain the tea into cups.
- Serve warm and enjoy each sip.
Method 2: Saunf Water For Weight Loss
- In a glass full of water, add fennel seeds and cover them.
- Keep it overnight.
- Then, next morning, drink this water on an empty stomach.
Nutritional Value Of Fennel Seeds
Nutritional value of fennel seeds or saunf per 1 tbsp (5.8gm) is:
Benefits Of Saunf Water For Weight Loss
The benefits of saunf water are as follows:
- Saunf water acts as an excellent detoxifier. It flushes out harmful toxins from the body and as a result, improves digestion. The anti-inflammatory properties of fennel seeds help people suffering from constipation, bloating, and indigestion.
- Apart from this, the dietary fiber present in fennel seeds helps keep your hunger at bay. Moreover, due to the antispasmodic effect, they help relax stomach muscles that tend to contract.
- Furthermore, fennel seeds are rich in phosphorus, selenium, zinc, and manganese-like antioxidants. So, these antioxidants protect the body against free radicals.
- Moreover, having fennel seeds water on empty stomach helps kick-start metabolism. Thus, helps you lose weight and helps to boost immunity.
Other Benefits Of Saunf Water (Fennel Seeds Water
- The pleasant aromatic fragrance of saunf combats bad breath. Moreover, it kills harmful bacteria by increasing the secretion of saliva.
- Saunf is a good source of potassium, which controls the fluid in the bloodstream to maintain control over blood pressure and heart rate.
- Additionally, saunf water aids in sinus and respiratory disease prevention. It has significant amounts of phytonutrients that aid in preventing issues like these.
- Fennel seeds help improve skin texture and longevity of skin cells. They can also be used to treat dryness, rashes, and acne.
How Much Water Is Enough For You?
Hey! I noticed you. You are not hydrating yourself sufficiently. You know, we must drink enough water. Obviously, you may have been told to drink 8 glasses o water every day since you were a little child. Everyone says deink this much or that much water. But do you actually know how much water we need to drink, though? Far away from a lot of myths and misconceptions, let’s get to know how much water is enough for you. Watch this video and follow the instructions.
- Weight Loss Drinks: Top 5 Morning Detox Water [Healthy Recipes]
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
- Body Transformation In 30 Days (Top 5 Success Stories)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can We Drink Saunf Water Daily?
Ans: Yes, you can drink Saunf water daily. As it is beneficial for reducing hunger cravings by cutting down on appetite and preventing the human body from excess calorie consumption. As a result, it will help in losing weight.
Q: Is Saunf Water Best For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, Saunf water is beneficial for healthy weight loss. If you combine saunf water with healthy eating habits and regular exercise, it aids in weight loss.
Q: Can We Drink Fennel Water At Night?
Ans. Yes, we can include drinking fennel water at night as a healthy practice. As it helps the human body to relax the muscles, improves digestion, and helps fall asleep.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.