Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A day goes perfect when it starts with a healthy meal. But there this myth, that people think healthy food is tasteless and boring. Well, if you also, think the same way, then you are wrong. Healthy food can be mouth watering and interesting especially, when it comes to the recipes by Fitelo. Sauteed vegetables recipe is another weight loss and tasty snack that you can try at home and satisfy your taste buds. Below is the recipe of it. So, try now and enjoy your meal.
- Firstly, on a medium flame place the pan and add some olive oil to it. Allow it to heat a little.
- Secondly, add garlic cloves and fry until the raw smell goes. Now add carrots, beans, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and broccoli.
- Thirdly, to it add salt, oregano, chili flakes, and black pepper. Continue cooking well.
Tips For Sauteed Vegetables Recipe
- You can add any vegetables of your choice and also, add paneer cubes if you want.
- For some more flavor, you can also, add vinegar but in a very less quantity.
Benefits Of Sauted Veggies
- Carrots being one of the foods rich in fiber, help control blood sugar levels.
- Also, beans help keep your heart healthy and manage your weight.
- Broccoli has certain compounds that protect you from certain types of cancer.
- Onions are loaded with nutrients and promote a healthy digestive system.
- Mushrooms are, however, rich in vitamin D and also help keep the immune system healthy.
Vitamin D For Weight Loss
Apart from food, there are vitamins that also, play an essentil role in weight loss. However, amongst them vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins that helps you lose weight. Now you would be thinking how does it help? Well, to know, watch the below video by Dietitian Mac.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. What Vegetables Burn Belly Fat the Fastest?
Ans. Some of the best vegetables to include in your diet to quickly lose belly fat are listed below:
Vegetables with Broccoli
Q. Which Vegetable Helps You Lose Weight More Rapidly?
Ans. Burning belly fat is aided by spinach and other green vegetables like lettuce, kale, etc. It has magnesium and vitamin E, which help with metabolism and immune system defense. A person can quickly lose weight because these vegetables are low in calories and carbs.
A tea or milk without cookies is incomplete and is of no taste. However, there are times when people do not eat biscuits worrying about the sugar it conatins. So, here is a recipe of ragi biscuits by Fitelo, which are sugar free and all health, Moreover, people on weight loss journey can also, consume them.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.
Thanks for sharing about vitamin D deficiency!
Must try this recipe…. Very tasty.
Thanks for sharing about vitamin D deficiency
Good information about vitamin D thank you so much