The savory oatmeal porridge recipe is a delightful and also refreshing recipe that you can have at any time of the day in these scorching summers.
- Take 4 cups of water, let it boil, add one cup of oats.
- Now, cook it for 15 minutes and then let it cool down.
- Transfer in a separate bowl, add curd and 1/2 tsp black pepper, coriander leaves, and then pink salt.
- Now, mix well.
- Then, add 1tsp oil add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilies and stir it.
- Now, add it to oats and also garnish it with pomegranate and serve.
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber, also higher in protein and fat. They are also very high in many vitamins and minerals.
- Curd is among the best probiotics foods, which contains live microorganisms beneficial for our body.
- Due to the soluble fiber beta-glucan, oats also improve insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar levels.
- Curry leaves are helpful when consumed to aid weight loss.
- Also, curry leaves help in increasing digestive secretions and relieve nausea, morning sickness, and vomiting.
- Coriander leaves are full of antioxidants and are full of immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Green chilies are great for a healthy diet and thus a perfect cure for a stressful week.
- Pomegranate is high in iron and also keeps our heart health intact.
One of the most asked questions to us is about oats nutrition. So, we are here with the answer. 100 grams of raw oats have:
Calories: 389 kcal
Protein: 16.9 grams
Carbs: 66.3 grams
Sugar: 0 grams
Fiber: 10.6 grams
Fat: 6.9 grams
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Thyroid medication weight loss success story in just 100 days
- 37 Kgs Post Pregnancy Weight Gone in 7 Months
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
Suji or Rava is Indian durum wheat which is used in the Indian subcontinent for centuries. Although made from wheat, but it is not as processed and has more nutritional value than wheat flour and maida. So, we went ahead and compared it with Oats and the results were shocking. Read the full post to know more.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Savory oatmeal porridge recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.