White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Scrambled eggs add a little luxury to our mourning routine. I cherish every bite when I cook them. They’re rich and flavorful, soft and creamy, and just cooked under 5 minutes. How fantastic is it?
Start your day with this delicious recipe that is creamy, comforting, and yet sumptuous. After trying this simple recipe, you won’t eat scrambled eggs any other way. Breakfast Just Got Better!
How To Make Scrambled Eggs Recipe
The best scrambled eggs recipe is given below. They are simple to prepare on typical weekday mornings because I don’t add special ingredients. Nevertheless, they are excellent all around and fluffy and delicate. They are wonderful, and I know you will agree.
So now you have all the ingredients needed. It’s time to get cooking now! My secret recipe for making scrambled eggs for weight loss.
Step 1: Firstly, crack two eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Next, beat the eggs. The yolk and whites should be well blended with a whisk.
Step 2: Whip one more time after adding the milk! The beaten eggs should have an even yellow color without transparent specks or streaks.
Step 3: Afterward, heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Then, melt some butter in it.
Step 4: Finally, pour the beaten eggs into a pan and let it cook for a few seconds, undisturbed. With a rubber spatula, pull across the bottom of the pan to form fluffy clouds of scrambled eggs.
Step 5: Cook the eggs over medium-low heat, folding and stirring them every few seconds. As you work, scrape the pan’s bottom and edges with your spatula to stop the egg from drying out.
Step 6: Stop cooking the eggs when they are mostly set but still have some liquid egg in them for a soft, creamy scramble. Further, add one more teaspoon of butter after taking the pan off the heat.
Step 7: The eggs will continue to cook in the remaining heat of the pan to create a smooth and creamy finish. You can season it with any herbs you like. Serve right away.
- To thoroughly beat the eggs, use a fork.
- To give the scrambled eggs a flavorful depth, cook the beaten eggs over a low burner.
- To boost the flavor of this dish, garnish it with your preferred toppings.
- You can add freshly chopped green chili for flavor (deseed if you want).
- Never allow the butter to discolor because it will also change the color and flavor of the eggs.
- If you prefer a creamier flavor to your eggs, add a splash of cream or whole milk after removing the pan from the heat.
Benefits of Scrambled Eggs for Your Health
- As long as you utilize healthy cooking methods, scrambled eggs are nutritious since they are full of nutrients nourishing your body and mind.
- The most affordable source of superior protein is eggs. Eggs are a complete protein because they provide all 9 essential amino acids.
- The Choline content in one scrambled egg is 147 mg or 25% of the RDA. Scrambled eggs provide pregnant women with choline, which lowers the chance of birth abnormalities. At the same time, choline deficiency in both men and women can lead to muscle damage and aberrant fat deposition in the liver.
- Eggs are rich in vitamin A, essential for healthy vision. It also contains vitamins A, E, B2, B6, and B12, which help dilate blood vessels and minimize the buildup of cholesterol in arteries.
- A single egg contains 6% of the vitamin D needed for healthy bones and a strong immune system.
- The two antioxidants Lutein, and zeaxanthin, found in egg yolk, can help prevent cataracts and macular degeneration. Scrambled eggs contain “healthy” HDL cholesterol, which has antioxidant effects. Most important, it can even eliminate LDL cholesterol from your blood.
- Besides the fats in eggs, it helps in weight management. Scrambled eggs are great for weight loss as they keep you full for a long time.
Frequently Added Questions
Q: What Ingredients To Add To Make Healthy Scrambled Eggs Recipe?
Ans: You can add fresh veggies, cheese, herbs, and seasoning to make it healthy. Tomatoes, cheddar cheese, asparagus, chives, bacon, or sautéed onions are a few delicious additions.
Q: Do We Require Milk To Make A Scrambled Eggs Recipe?
Ans: The final texture of your dish can be changed by adding milk or water to scrambled eggs, which is an optional step. For creamy scrambled eggs, up to 1 tablespoon of milk may be added to the egg. For fluffy scrambled eggs, you can also add up to 1 tablespoon of water to the egg.
Q: What Spices Make Scrambled Eggs Better?
Ans: The best spices to add to scrambled eggs are pepper, red chilly flakes, chives, dill, oregano, or even paprika.
Q: Are scramble Eggs Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes! Scrambled eggs can be added to a healthy balanced diet for weight loss. Also, they are a good source of protein which keeps you full for a long time.
Q: Are Scrambled Eggs Good For Losing Belly Fat?
Ans: The protein and healthy fats in the eggs fill you up, preventing you from munching on calories rich snacks in between meals. Further, according to studies, people who choose eggs over high-carb breakfasts like cereals lose more weight and belly fat.
Look how Kavitha has lost her stubborn fat without gym or workouts.
Are you regaining weight after losing? I understand how painful you can feel if it happens. By reading this link you will get to know what mistakes you are making. Never let regaining weight happen to you to regret later.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.