Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Good food is the key to a good mood. So, why not use this key and make every day a happy day? Shahi paneer is, however, considered to be the dish of the shahi people. But one should know the right way to cook it and to know the right way Fitelo is always here. So, here presenting you a recipe for shahi paneer which is delicious and made with a healthy twist without butter and cream. So, try it out now and enjoy your flavorful meal.
How To Make Shahi Paneer?
- Firstly, dry roast whole spices like bay leaf, black cardamom, coriander seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon sticks, and cumin.
- Secondly, to it add dry red chilies and cashews and roast well.
- Thirdly, add chopped tomatoes, and diced onions, and cook well for 5 minutes.
- Now, add all ingredients to a blender along with some water and blend well to make gravy.
- Then, heat a pan on medium flame and this gravy to it with salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder. Mix well.
- Add some yogurt again mixing well and add evenly cut cheese cubes to it.
- Your shahi paneer is ready, garnish with some coriander leaves.
You can also, watch the video by Dietitian Mac Singh and know the making of this recipe in a better and clear way.
Shahi Paneer Benefits
- However, paneer helps in building bones and a strong immune system.
- Also, paneer prevents you from certain types of cancer.
- However, yogurt benefits gut bacteria as it is rich in calcium, vitamins, protein, and live culture.
- While cardamom benefits high blood pressure by reducing it due to the presence of antioxidant properties in it.
- Tomatoes benefit the heart by protecting it from different types of diseases and cancer.
Nutritional Value Of Shahi Paneer (per serving)
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Foods Rich In Antioxidants: 10 Foods For Your Better Health
- Vitamin B12 Rich Foods: Best Veg And Non-Veg Sources
Khichdi sounds a boring lunch for most people, while some really enjoy it. But, what if Fitelo gives you 10 different khichdi recipes that you must have not even heard about? It has taste, and flavors and moreover, is perfect for weight loss. So, check out the link now and try your favorite one.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Todayour search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.