Singhara Halwa Recipe is a powerhouse of antioxidants and minerals.
- Heat 1.5 tbsp ghee on a low flame in a frying pan and add 1/2 cup water chestnut (singhara) flour.
- Roast till it starts turning golden brown.
- Slowly pour and mix some water to get a thick doughy consistency.
- Allowing it to cook, add 1tsp stevia and dissolve it completely.
- Add a little more water to obtain the desired halwa consistency.
- Also, make sure it is evenly distributed.
- Add 1/10th tsp elaichi powder, 1 tsp chopped badam, and 1 tsp chopped pista.
- Mix well and serve warm.
- Besides being a dense source of energy it is loaded with energy-boosting nutrients like iron, calcium, zinc, and phosphorus.
- It is even also rich in potassium content which therefore helps with water retention and undue bloating.
- A delicacy for people with a sweet tooth is super easy to prepare. Moreover, be cautious to have it as a main meal. And do not consume it as a dessert option in order to derive optimal nutrition.
- Thus, it is a great option for people on a keto diet or having celiac disease.
Here some of our recipes you can also try
Ghee is the best moisturizer for your skin! Are you shocked when we say that? Click here to read about how ghee is a magic ingredient for your skin.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Sharan’s story through our online weight loss program
–Thyroid medication weight loss success story in just 100 days
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
Please make sure to consume this Singhara Halwa Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.