What you feed your skin always stays with it. For everlasting beautiful and gleaming skin, a healthy diet is what you should aim at. Try out our Skin Glow Shot Recipe.
- Blend all ingredients in a mixer and then serve immediately.
- It would taste yum if you serve it chilled.
- The papaya is high in Vitamin C and A, as well as fiber and all the healthy plant compounds.
- Pineapples are packed with a variety of vitamins and minerals. They are highly rich in vitamin C and manganese.
- Oranges are made up of carbs and water. They’re also a good source of fiber, which may support digestive health, thus flushing out all the toxins in our body.
- The antioxidants in papaya may reduce cancer risk and also slows down cancer progression.
- Also, papaya is said to be the sure cure for dengue fever.
- Pineapples also have anti-inflammatory properties that may boost the immune system.
- Oranges also help in maintaining our heart health and prevents kidney stones.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Kiwi detox slush Recipe
- Lemongrass Ice Tea Recipe
- Mint & Basil Lemonade Recipe
- Gut-friendly smoothie Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Jasmeen’s 23 kgs weight loss transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
Well, we are almost into summers. Some of us have already switched on fans and completely replaced our winter wardrobe with our summer one. So are you looking for a fruit that is low in sodium, is cholesterol-free, and even fat-free? Thus click here to read this post till the end to know the answer.
Looking for a massive transformation? For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation along with healthy and glowing skin, so reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Skin Glow Shot Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.