White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What you feed your skin always stays with it. For everlasting beautiful and gleaming skin, a healthy diet is what you should aim at. Some store-bought creams, whether synthetic or natural, are used to protect and care for the skin in the hopes that they will perform miracles. While some of these creams do, you can achieve the same by using homemade drinks and beverages for greater skin health and radiance just like our skin glow shot.
How To Make Skin Glow Shot
- Blend all ingredients in a mixer and then serve immediately.
- It would taste yummy if you serve it chilled.
- Most importantly, these should be consumed immediately and should not be refrigerated for later use.
- Papaya is high in Vitamin C and A, as well as fiber and all the healthy plant compounds.
- Pineapples are highly rich in Vitamin C and manganese.
- Oranges are a good source of fiber which may support digestive health, thus flushing out all the toxins in our body.
- The antioxidants in papaya may reduce cancer risk and also slows down cancer progression.
- Also, papaya is said to be the sure cure for dengue fever.
- Pineapples also have anti-inflammatory properties that may boost the immune system.
- Oranges also help in maintaining our heart health and prevents kidney stones.
Inspiring transformation stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight along with PCOS, do check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Fruits Can I Use To Make This Skin Glow Shot?
You can use any combination of fruits that you like. Some common fruits used in mixed fruit juice are oranges, apples, grapes, pineapple, watermelon, and berries.
Should I Use Fresh Fruits Or Can I Use Canned Or Frozen Fruits?
It is best to use fresh fruits for making a mixed fruit juice. However, if fresh fruits are not available, you can use canned or frozen fruits. Just make sure to thaw the frozen fruits before using them.
Do I Need To Peel The Fruits Before Making The Juice?
It depends on the fruit. For fruits with tough or bitter skins, like oranges or pineapples, you should peel them before making the juice. For fruits with edible skins, like apples or grapes, you can leave the skin on.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
Our recipes are suited for specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.