White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This easy melt-in-the-mouth Sooji halwa recipe comes together in about 15 minutes! It is flavourful and also serves as a sweet morning breakfast or an after-meal dessert. Moreover, this recipe can be eaten guilt-free without any adverse effects.
- Slice the almonds thin and set them aside.
- Then, take a saucepan and add 1 cup of water to it. Once it starts to boil, add stevia and make a syrup. Once done, strain it and set it aside.
- Take a pan. Add ghee. Once it starts to warm up, add the fennel seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add semolina and sauté it on a low flame till it turns a golden color.
- Add the stevia syrup along with the remaining water and mix well continuously to avoid lumps.
- Once the halwa begins to thicken, cook it for another 4-5 minutes. Once done, it will be like a darker-colored halwa.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and raisins and serve hot!
Health Benefits Of Sooji Halwa
- Semolina is nutritious and provides high levels of various B vitamins, iron, protein, and fiber.
- Also, semolina is a great source of magnesium and fiber — two nutrients that may improve blood sugar levels and reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Almonds are high in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
- Also, almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E.
- Ghee is rich in nutrients like vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, and conjugated linoleic acid.
- Moreover, ghee helps reduce gut inflammation and supports heart health.
One of the most emerging problems in todays time is of metabolism. People are unaware of the best practices on how to improve and sustain healthy metabolism for a better stomach. That’s why, we prepared a video especially for you on the same. Check out !!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Sooji Halwa And Where Is It Commonly Eaten?
Sooji Halwa is a sweet dessert made with semolina, ghee, sugar, and water. It is a popular dessert in India and is commonly eaten during festivals, celebrations, or as a breakfast dish.
Can I Make Sooji Halwa With Milk Instead Of Water?
Yes, you can make Sooji Halwa with milk instead of water, which will give it a richer and creamier texture. However, make sure to use a lower flame and stir continuously to prevent the milk from curdling.
Can I Make Sooji Halwa Without Ghee?
Yes, you can make Sooji Halwa without ghee by using a neutral-flavored oil such as vegetable oil or coconut oil. However, ghee adds a distinct nutty flavor and aroma to the dish and is commonly used in traditional recipes.
Can I Add Other Ingredients To Sooji Halwa Such As Nuts Or Raisins?
Yes, you can add other ingredients such as chopped nuts, raisins, or saffron to Sooji Halwa to give it a more complex flavor and texture. Make sure to toast the nuts and saffron separately and add them towards the end of cooking to prevent them from burning.
Is Sooji Halwa Healthy?
Sooji Halwa is a high-calorie dessert and should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. However, semolina is a good source of protein and fiber and can provide energy and satiety. You can also make the recipe healthier by reducing the amount of sugar and ghee used.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.