White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This easy melt-in-the-mouth Sooji halwa recipe comes together in about 15 minutes! It is flavourful and also serves as a sweet morning breakfast or an after-meal dessert. Moreover, this recipe can be eaten guilt-free without any adverse effects.
- Slice the almonds thin and set them aside.
- Then, take a saucepan and add 1 cup of water to it. Once it starts to boil, add stevia and make a syrup. Once done, strain it and set it aside.
- Take a pan. Add ghee. Once it starts to warm up, add the fennel seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add semolina and sauté it on a low flame till it turns a golden color.
- Add the stevia syrup along with the remaining water and mix well continuously to avoid lumps.
- Once the halwa begins to thicken, cook it for another 4-5 minutes. Once done, it will be like a darker-colored halwa.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and raisins and serve hot!
Health Benefits Of Sooji Halwa
- Semolina is nutritious and provides high levels of various B vitamins, iron, protein, and fiber.
- Also, semolina is a great source of magnesium and fiber — two nutrients that may improve blood sugar levels and reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Almonds are high in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
- Also, almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E.
- Ghee is rich in nutrients like vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, and conjugated linoleic acid.
- Moreover, ghee helps reduce gut inflammation and supports heart health.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
- The Sweet Potato Halwa Recipe
- Gluten-free Almond Flour Halwa Recipe
- Apple Halwa | Apple Ka Halwa | Easy & Tasty Recipe
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss ?
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
One of the most emerging problems in todays time is of metabolism. People are unaware of the best practices on how to improve and sustain healthy metabolism for a better stomach. That’s why, we prepared a video especially for you on the same. Check out !!
Inspired to transform your life? Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal, reach out to us at +919402850007.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.