White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The simplicity of this South Indian raita recipe is in its healthy ingredients and also the weight loss properties it has.
- Begin by mixing the salt into the curd.
- Heat oil on a pan over medium flame and add in the mustard seeds, cumin, and red chilies.
- Fry this for about 1 min or until the mustard seeds begin to splutter.
- Then add in the green chillis, ginger, and curry leaf. Fry this for about 30 sec and add into the curd.
- Now keep stirring it if for 1 minute.
- (you can also add ice cubes if you don’t want to stir)
- Then, transfer into the serving container and garnish with a sprig of curry leaf and fried red chili.
Health benefits of South Indian Raita
- Curd has good bacteria present in it which thus helps in creating a good gut microbiome.
- Also, the curd is a great immunity booster.
- Moreover, it keeps the cholesterol levels maintained and our heart healthy.
- Generally perceived as a health-benefiting spice, mustard seeds are rich in phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants.
- Cumin appears to have the ability to keep cancer cells from multiplying.
- Green chili is a rich source of vitamin C and, eating it helps keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Also, ginger helps lower down the blood sugar levels and also improve various heart disease risk factors in people with type 2 diabetes.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Looking for the fastest way to lose weight? Read Rahul’s inspiring story.
- A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Jeera is like that friend who is great to hang out with and is liked by your parents because of the number of properties it possesses. Do you wonder why dietitians ask you to consume jeera water in the morning or why Jeera is an integral part of Indian cuisine? Let us check this post out to know more about jeera and its seamless benefits.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the South Indian raita recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.