Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This mouth-watering soya momos recipe is not only healthy but soya enhances the taste, and it also reduces the chances of catching some of the deadly diseases.
- For the dough, add refined flour in a large bowl.
- Add ¼ cup water and then knead to a semi-stiff dough.
- Cover with a damp muslin cloth and then let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Now, for the filling, heat oil in a non-stick wok.
- Add spring onion bulbs, carrot, ginger, lemon grass and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Now, add soya granules and salt, crushed black peppercorns and mix well.
- Then, add soy sauce and mix, cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl and then allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Boil sufficient water in the same wok.
- Then, add red chillies and vinegar.
- Discard the eye of the tomatoes and cut them in half and add them in the boiling water.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on high heat.
- Remove the chillies and tomatoes from the pan and then transfer them into a bowl.
- Now, allow it to cool slightly.
- Transfer the chillies and tomatoes in a blender jar and blend till smooth.
- For the chutney, heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Then, add garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Now, put in the ground mixture and mix well.
- Then, add salt and mix, add castor sugar, crushed black peppercorns and mix well.
- Add chili powder and mix well.
- Now, cook it for a minute.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Heat sufficient water in a steamer.
For The Soya Momos Recipe
- Punch the dough and slightly knead.
- Take a small portion of the dough and then shape it into a ball.
- Dust the worktop with flour and knead to a small disc.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center of the disc and then apply water on the edges. Now shape it into a momo.
- Grease the steamer basket with oil and place the momos on them and then steam it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out and then transfer them on a serving plate.
- Serve hot with the prepared chutney.
Health Benefits Of Soya Momos Recipe
- Vegetarians and those who suffer from protein deficiency can incorporate soya chunks into their diet.
- Also, this unique plant based protein is known to reduce body weight and fat mass. Moreover, the fiber content in soya chunks keeps hunger at bay.
- Lemongrass tea may help treat oral infections and cavities, thanks to its antimicrobial properties.
- Also,The citral in lemongrass is also thought to have potent anticancer abilities against some cancer cell lines.
- Garlic is low in calories and also rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese.
- Garlic supplements also help prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Soya Momos Recipe
Our Customer Stories
- Still, Dependent upon Weight Loss Clinics? Try Fitelo’s Desi Diet plan
- Struggling With High Blood Pressure? Kushal’s story would amaze you.
- Healthy Life, Healthy Mind! Read Divya’s inspiring story
One of the most loved cuisines after our continental and Chinese cuisine is Italian cuisine. Just like we have Indian Chinese food called Desi Chinese, now we have our Desi version of Italian cuisine too. Be it a street vendor selling pizza or a cheese toast or our favourite pasta. Do you know that Pasta is one of the most ordered dishes whether it’s online or offline in India? Also, We are not kidding but your pasta can be healthy too. Check out this post to know its reality.
Our Blogs Ka Pitara
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Why should we cheat on our weight-loss journey?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Soya Momos Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.