Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
We frequently lose ourselves to our inclination towards junk food with little nutritious content since taste frequently wins the battle between taste and health. What a treat it would be if we could eat something that was both delicious and healthy. For that reason, you should try this soya paneer recipe. This flavourful, spicy delight may be added to your usual roti, rice, and sabzi meal because it combines two protein-rich foods: paneer (cottage cheese) and soya chunks. Additionally, paneer and soya pair superbly and are a great choice for fitness freaks.
How To Make Soya Paneer
- Soak the soya chunks in water for 5 to 10 minutes in the first place.
- Next, take a kadhai, add desi ghee and roast the ginger garlic paste for 2 mins.
- Once done add all the ground spices so that they can leave their flavor.
- Start adding onions and tomatoes slowly cooking them till they get golden brown in color.
- Keep sauteing until they are cooked well and add curd afterward.
- Drain out the water from the soya chunks and add them to the kadhai.
- Cover it with a lid and cook for 15 minutes until the chunks get soft.
- After that add the paneer cubes and stir well.
- Turn off the gas and add the lemon juice to enhance the taste.
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
- You can also add grated paneer instead of paneer cubes.
- Make sure to add soya chunks properly drained so that it doesnt affect the texture of the recipe.
- Milk can also be added instead of curd.
Below given is the nutritional value of soya paneer per serving:
Health Benefits Of Soya Paneer
Soya and paneer have numerous benefits individually, some of which are mentioned below.
- Paneer boosts heart health and helps in weight management if planned in the right way.
- Soya is beneficial in various types of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, etc.
- Furthermore, this soya paneer recipe is rich in fiber and protein which can be a good post workout meal option.
- Because soya chaap/chunks are high in protein and low in carbs, they may help lower cholesterol levels.
White rice is more common and popular amongst people. This is because white rice is a refined grain while brown rice is a whole grain. Most of the fitness gurus suggest that Brown rice is the way to go but is it true? What is the reality? Hence , to know the truth about White rice vs Brown rice refer this below video by Mac Singh.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – What Is The Difference Between Soy And Soya?
Ans – In contrast to how it is more frequently referred to in Europe as soya, soy is more commonly used in the US.
Q – Is Tofu And Soya Paneer Same ?
Ans – Tofu is also called soya paneer whereas this recipe is about soya and paneer combined together to make the most out of their nutrition value.
Q – Does Soya Chunks Have More Protein Than Chicken?
Ans – Yes, Soya chunks have more amount of protein than chicken and is the most preffered option for vegetarians.
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.