Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Full of spices, these soya chunks can be a go-to snack with your sham ki chai. Enjoy our Soya Tikka recipe.
- Soak soya chunks in a bowl for half an hour
- Then remove water for marination and add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and curd mix it well and keep it aside.
- Now take a pan, add olive oil, add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes
- Then add marinated soya chunks and cook for 5 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and then serve hot.
Health Benefits Of Soya Tikka Recipe
- Their high protein content is known to exceed that of eggs, meat, and milk.
- Post-menopausal women are known to have a reduced risk of osteoporosis when consuming buckwheat.
- Soya granules also enhance bone health and digestion issues.
- Also, soya chunks are a good source of minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, and even magnesium.
- Soya chunks are rich in fiber content. This thus helps you keep a close check on your body weight and fight diabetes.
- Adding to this, its high content of magnesium has shown results in fighting insomnia.
In the sea of healthy foods, one of the most popular snacks is soya Katori. People claim that it is a healthy, guilt-free, high-protein go-to snack. We hog on it every time we binge-watch or are stress-eating. Does it have enough nutritional value to be considered a healthy snack option? Thus, to know the answer, read this comparison.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Soya Tikka Recipe?
The recipe for soya tikka involves marinating soya chunks in spices and grilling or baking them until crispy on the outside, creating a vegetarian dish.
How Do You Prepare Soya Chunks For Tikka?
To prepare soya chunks for tikka, first soak them in hot water for 15-20 minutes to make them soft. Then, squeeze out the excess water and marinate them in a mixture of spices, yogurt, and lemon juice for at least an hour.
Is Soya Tikka Healthy?
Soya tikka is a healthy vegetarian option as it is high in protein and low in fat. However, it is important to use minimal oil while cooking and choose low-fat yogurt for the marinade to keep it healthy.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.