Full of spices, these soya chunks can be a go-to snack with your sham ki chai. Enjoy our Soya Tikka recipe.
- Soak soya chunks in a bowl for half an hour
- Then remove water for marination and add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and curd mix it well and keep it aside.
- Now take a pan, add olive oil, add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes
- Then add marinated soya chunks cook for 5 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and then serve hot.
- Soya chunks are known for high protein content- it exceeds eggs, meat, milk.
- Also known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in menopausal women.
- Soya granules also enhance bone health and digestion issues.
- Also, soya chunks are a good source of minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, and even magnesium.
- Soya chunks are rich in fiber content, it thus helps you keep a close check on your body weight and fight diabetes.
- Adding to this, its high content of magnesium has shown results in fighting insomnia.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
In the sea of healthy foods, one of the most popular snacks is soya Katori. It is claimed to be a healthy, guilt-free, high-protein go-to snack. We hog on it every time we binge-watch or are stress-eating. So, is it healthy enough to be consumed as a go-to snack? Thus, to know the answer, read this comparison.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Soya Tikka recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.