Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This soya Tikki recipe is a healthy nutritious snack that is richly flavoured with basic Indian spices. Once you try it there is no going back. Let’s devour the flavours and enjoy our evening with this amazing snack!
- Soak the soya granules in warm water with salt for 15 minutes.
- Drain all the water and squeeze all the extra water from the soya granules.
- In a large bowl, mix the soaked soya granules, mashed potato, red chili powder, green chili paste, chaat masala, turmeric, coriander, and salt.
- Mix well to form a firm dough. Divide into 12 equal portions.
- Then, shape each portion into a disc about 1/2″ thick.
- Over medium flame, heat a tava and spread some ghee on it.
- Then, place a few tikkis on the tava and now let them cook till the side facing the tava turns golden brown.
- Cook on medium flame as the tikkis have to cook through.
- Flip the tikkis over and then drizzle a few drops of ghee along the edge of each tikki.
- Let the flip-side of the tikkis turn also golden brown.
Health Benefits Of Soya Tikki Recipe
- Soya granules are plant based protein and are known to reduce body weight and fat mass.
- The fiber content in soya chunks keeps hunger at bay. In addition, they can keep you full for long hours.
- A boiled potato has more than half of the vitamin B-6 we need each day, as well as about 30 % of our daily intake recommended for thiamin and niacin.
- Turmeric is known to have antioxidant properties and it protects our body from free radicals by neutralizing them.
- Also, with its ability to reduce inflammation and oxidation, turmeric can lower the risk of heart disease.
Looking For More Recipes?
Our Customer Stories
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Our Registered Dietitian Online Helped Suchitra Lose Fat and Build Muscle
Soya Katori is claimed to be a healthy, guilt-free, high-protein go-to snack. We hog on it every time we binge-watch or are stress-eating. But is it healthy? Thus, to know the answer, click here.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Soya Tikki Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.