With the weather warming up, it is time to get geared up for the barbeque nights. The scrumptious weekend getaway Spicy Grilled Prawns salad recipe will be a delicious rollercoaster ride for your taste buds.
- Coat squid/ prawns with salt, black pepper, ginger, and garlic paste and grill it over the pan for 5 min until it gets charred all over.
- Cut all raw veggies (cucumber, tomato, onion, arugula, basil leaves, and cabbage) in a bowl.
- Then, add dressing (a spoon of olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, and dry roasted almond.
- Then, toss it all together.
- This recipe is very nutritious. It is low in calories and also provides a high amount of protein and healthy fats.
- Also, shrimp’s include antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, which help to promote heart health.
- The arugula or rocket leaves are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, dietary minerals, calcium, magnesium, and manganese.
- The veggies in this recipe are also great for blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Shrimps also provide a high amount of iodine which is not present in abundance in other foods.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi With Salsa Verde recipe
- Chicken and Basil stir fry recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
- Harjot’s fat to fit transformation
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙨 – 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮?Thus, want to know a snack you can binge on during your weight loss journey without any guilt ? Click here to read more 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Spicy Grilled Prawns salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.