White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
With the weather warming up, it is time to get geared up for the barbeque nights. The scrumptious weekend getaway Spicy Grilled Prawns salad recipe will be a delicious rollercoaster ride for your taste buds.
- Coat squid/ prawns with salt, black pepper, ginger, and garlic paste, and grill it over the pan for 5 min until it gets charred all over.
- Cut all raw veggies (cucumber, tomato, onion, arugula, basil leaves, and cabbage) in a bowl.
- Then, add dressing (a spoon of olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, and dry roasted almond.
- Then, toss it all together.
Health benefits of spicy grilled prawns salad
- This recipe is very nutritious. It is low in calories and also provides a high amount of protein and healthy fats.
- Also, shrimp include antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, which help to promote heart health.
- The arugula or rocket leaves are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, dietary minerals, calcium, magnesium, and manganese.
- The veggies in this recipe are also great for blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Shrimps also provide a high amount of iodine which is not present in abundance in other foods.
Yummy recipes from our kitchen
- Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi With Salsa Verde recipe
- Chicken and Basil stir fry recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
- Harjot’s fat to fit transformation
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙨 – 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮?Thus, want to know a snack you can binge on during your weight loss journey without any guilt? Click here to read more 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I Add Spicy Grilled Prawns Salad Recipe To My Weight Loss Diet Plan?
Ans. Yes. The nutritious value of the prawns and veggies can be a healthy meal for your weight loss plan.
Q. How Long Does It Take to Grill Shrimp?
Ans. Preheat your grill to 350-450°F and set it up for direct cooking. Grill the shrimp over direct, medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning the shrimp halfway through the process. The outside of the shrimp should turn a nice pink color when it is cooked while the meat inside should be white and opaque.
Q. Are Grilled Shrimp Healthy?
Ans. Shrimp is high in several vitamins and minerals, and it’s a rich source of protein. Eating shrimp may also promote heart and brain health due to its content of omega-3 fatty acids and the antioxidant astaxanthin
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Spicy Grilled Prawns salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.