White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This savory Spinach Feta Pancake Recipe makes for a great, low-carb breakfast for those with a savory palate. These pancakes also make a healthy light lunch and are worth trying.
- Heat spinach on low to medium flame. Also, add some salt to taste.
- Then, scramble some feta cheese cubes.
- In a bowl mix flour, eggs, and milk with a hand blender to make sure there are no lumps. Make sure the batter is a slurry.
- Add the scrambled feta cheese cubes along with blended spinach puree in the above-mixed batter.
- Finally, add some olive oil to the pan and, then pour in the pancake mix. Fry for 3-4 mins side to side.
- Your Spinach Feta Pancake Recipe is ready!
Health Benefits Of The Spinach Feta Pancake Recipe
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
- Also, Spinach is a nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium. So, you would not like to miss out on this recipe.
- Eggs are high in cholesterol, but eating eggs does not affect cholesterol in the blood of people.
- Also, Eggs are high in quality animal protein and contain all the essential amino acids that humans need.
- Whole grain flour delivers a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber.
- Also, eating whole grain flour may lower your risk of heart disease, especially when they replace refined grains.
What would you eat if you are running short of time? Something like a biscuit, cookie or rusk right? But, that is where you are playing with your health! So, just know the answer to your why here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Other Types Of Cheese Instead Of Feta?
Yes, you can use other types of cheese such as goat cheese, ricotta, or cheddar instead of feta. However, the taste and flavor may be different.
Can I Make This Pancake Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using gluten-free flour such as almond flour or chickpea flour instead of all-purpose flour.
Can I Make The Batter Ahead Of Time And Store It In The Refrigerator?
Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to a day. Stir the batter well before cooking to ensure even consistency.
Can I Use Frozen Spinach Instead Of Fresh Spinach For This Pancake Recipe?
Yes, you can use fresh spinach, but make sure to blanch and chop it finely before adding it to the batter. Frozen spinach is more convenient and requires less preparation time.
Can I Add Other Ingredients To The Batter?
Yes, you can add other ingredients such as chopped herbs, grated garlic, or sun-dried tomatoes to enhance flavor and nutrition. However, make sure not to add too much moisture, as it may affect the texture of the pancakes.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.