This Spinach Pulao recipe is for all the parents who level up the nutrition game for their fussy kids when it comes to eating green leafy vegetables.
- In a wide pan, take a tsp of ghee and add chopped onions and green chili. Fry till they turn translucent.
- Add finely chopped palak leaves and fry for a minute till they shrink and change their color.
- Once the palak leaves are cooked, add peas and sauté till the peas are tender.
- Finally, add cooked rice and salt to taste.
- Then, mix well without breaking rice grains and let it cook for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy this as your new go-to comfort food.
Health benefits of Spinach Pulao
- Spinach may decrease cancer cell growth, while human research associates leafy greens with a lower risk of certain cancers.
- It is also high in nitrates and potassium, which may improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
- Spinach juice is high in vitamins A and C, two important micronutrients that can promote skin and hair health.
- It is also rich in antioxidants, which can help prevent oxidative damage and safeguard against chronic illnesses.
- The antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein in spinach promote healthy vision.
Here are some of our recipes you can give a try.
Do you love white rice but worried about gaining weight with it? What if we tell you that rice won’t make you fat? Thus, Read the full post to know the reality about the same.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Spinach Pulao recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.