Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A bounty of veggies, a splash of colors, and a dash of fresh flavors all wrapped inside this scrumptious Fitelo Spring Dosa. Moreover, the Indian crepe delicacy is made with fermented batter and delicious Chinese-style stir-fried vegetables. Besides the aromatic taste spring dosa also carries a lot of hidden health benefits loaded with proteins and nutrients that are definitely a healthy treat for your taste buds. Without delay let’s learn how to cook spring dosa.
How To Prepare Spring Dosa
- To begin with, let’s prepare the filling, heat 2 tbsp of desi ghee in a wok.
- Secondly, add the onion, carrots, and capsicum. Stir for half a minute.
- Also, add the cabbage and continue to stir for one minute.
- Now add the soy sauce, white pepper powder, bean sprouts, spring onion greens, fresh coriander and salt to taste. Then stir it for about half a minute.
- Further, remove the wok from the flame and let the filling cool to room temperature.
- In the meantime, preheat dosa tawa on a low flame.
- Pour dosa batter with the help of a ladle on tawa and spread evenly with the back of the ladle to make a medium-sized dosa.
- Now, drizzle half tbsp of desi ghee around the dosa and cook it over low heat for one minute.
- Then, place a generous amount of filling on the dosa and spread it evenly. Continue to cook till it turns golden.
- Finally, roll up the dosa tightly, cut it diagonally into pieces and serve hot.
Here is the value table:
Health Benefits of Spring Dosa
So. let’s learn a few points about the health advantages of spring dosa:
1. This recipe is made out of fermented rice, which is an antidote for your body. So, it is low on calories, and healthy for your gut and body.
2. Additionally, spring dosa is a good pack of proteins which includes the richness of urad dal, pulses, and lentils is super-rich in proteins.
3. Also, spring dosa helps effectively with weight loss, is easy to digest, and keeps your tummy healthy and full.
4. Spring dosa contains a good amount of carbs & fat and good carbohydrates as a result gives you sufficient energy.
Common And Biggest Weight Loss Mistakes!
Here is the most common mistake made by people during their weight loss journey that can be helpful in losing weight faster. Without delay let’s watch this informative video and understand this concept.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E-Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods to Add to Your Diet.
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High in Vitamin A.
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need to Know About It.
A Cup of Chai is all you need to kick-start your day. However, tea/chai is such an integral part of our life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. So, we have identified the top 5 reasons/mistakes people are doing while consuming tea have a look!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.