Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
No matter what part of India you belong to, north south east west Dosa is still the best and everyone’s favorite breakfast to have. A hot crispy dosa with sambar and coconut chutney feels like a hug on a cold winter day. Isn’t it? So today we are back to give you a healthy winter hug with sprout dosa so that your winter mornings are packed with good health and happiness.
We know it can be hard to lose weight during winter. Therefore this sprout dosa is the perfect high-protein option for you to choose for your breakfast. It is loaded with nutrients and is surely a healthy treat for your taste buds.
How To Make Sprout Dosa
- Firstly, grind 1 cup of green sprouts and add curd, red chili powder, coriander seeds, amchur powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, and cumin seeds to it.
- In addition to that add green chili, ginger, fresh coriander, and water according to the consistency.
- Then add oats flour and salt for a thick consistency.
- Now let the batter sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick Tawa on medium heat, sprinkle some ghee, and spread 1-2 spoonfuls of batter evenly.
- Furthermore, lower the flame and cook until golden brown from one side, and flip on the other side.
- Finally, your healthy sprouts dosa is ready to serve hot and crispy.
- You can also serve it with sambar and chutney of your choice for more flavor.
- Make sure to cook it on a medium flame otherwise, it might burn.
Health Benefits Of Sprout Dosa
- 1 cup of green moong dal has 49 grams of protein. Also, adding it to your breakfast routine with this sprout dosa recipe will help in weight loss.
- Indian lentils, especially moong dal sprouts, have high fiber and low-calorie content.
- And also having green chilies and Indian spices in moong dal dosa help burn off the excess fat in your body. Also, it helps boost the metabolic rate, therefore promoting weight loss.
- Moreover, if you are anemic, or suffering from gastrointestinal problems, adding sprouts to your daily morning diet can really help.
- Curd used in this recipe is an excellent source of calcium and phosphorus, both of which contribute to maintaining healthy bone and teeth health.
Nutritional Value Of Sprout Dosa
|Nutrients||Value Per Dosa|
5 WINTER MISTAKES THAT ARE MAKING YOU FAT!
Do you often struggle to lose or manage weight during winter? However, you have to worry no more, here is what you are doing wrong and you must avoid these mistakes to stay healthy and fit even during winter. Also, nourish your body from within not just from the outside this winter. Watch this video by Dietitian Mac Singh to understand winter myths.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Ingredients Are Needed For Sprout Dosa?
Answer: Sprout dosa requires cooked sprouted moong beans, rice flour, salt, and oil.
2. How Do You Make Sprout Dosa?
Answer: To make sprout dosa, combine the cooked sprouted moong beans, rice flour, salt, and water in a bowl and mix well. Further, a non-stick pan spread the batter on it, and cook on both sides until golden brown. Add oil to the edges of the dosa and serve hot.
3. Can Sprout Dosa Be Made Without Rice Flour?
Answer: Yes, sprout dosa can be made without rice flour. You can also use other flour, such as millet flour or chickpea flour, instead of rice flour.
A sustainable diet plan is the only key to weight loss. And, our client Karishma from Delhi is proof that it will change your life. So, just Read her story and get inspired.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet. Read More.