Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
For the people who find eating the salad boring! For them, Fitelo presents a super delicious recipe for sprout salad. However, this is not only easy to cook but has many health benefits. Moreover, it is a perfect option to go for during your weight loss journey. Come, let us see how this is made.
- To start sprout salad, Finely chop onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Then, in a pan take the sprouts and add water as needed and boil or steam the sprouts until softened. Drain the water from the cooked sprouts.
- Secondly, in a bowl place boiled sprouts and add onions, tomatoes, green chilli (as per the quantity mentioned in the ingredients)
- For taste add spices, or chaat masala. Then add roasted cumin powder.
- Mix all ingredients very well and season with salt and lemon juice or as per the taste.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with a few lemon wedges.
- You can add spices and lemon more according to the taste and as per dietician recommendation.
- You can even keep the sprouts half-cooked if you want a crunchy taste.
Benefits Of Sprout Salad
- This salad is loaded with proteins and fibers, that manage blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- It is easily digestible and moreover, the onion used in it helps to reduce inflammation.
- This salad is low in fats, so is a perfect meal to add to a weight loss program.
- Most importantly, it is good for the heart and helps keep diabetes at bay.
- In conclusion, sprouts Salad helps to maintain the all-over health of organs. As it is also rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
How To Make Moong Beans At Home?
- Firstly, measure the number of moong beans you want to sprout on a plate and clean the beans to remove any stones or husks. Then put the beans in a mesh strainer cleaning them thoroughly.
- Then transfer the rinsed mung beans to a clean bowl and add filtered water at least 2 to 3 inches above the moong beans.
- After that, cover the bowl with a lid and soak them overnight at room temperature.
- When the moong beans have swollen, drain the water by using a colander to strain. Then thoroughly rinse the beans with clean filtered water or water that has been boiled and cooled.
- Place the soaked beans into a new clean bowl and cover with an air tight lid at room temperature for 1 to 2 days in a dark place.
- When you notice little sprouts have started to form, your healthy moong sprouts are ready to use.
Blogs Ka Pitara
Well, what amuses me is the colour of carrots in summer. While some are red, some are orange. However, apart from being colourful, they are rich in many vitamins. So, how about you try carrot salad with lemon by Fitelo? It is easy to make and has several health benefits. Once you try it, surely, it will be a part of your everyday meal.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More