Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Today we are making Sprouts jalfrezi which is super quick and healthy. The Bengali words “jal” and “frezi,” which together make up the phrase “jalfrezi,” imply “hot or spicy” and “appropriate for a diet,” respectively. It’s a tasty, nutritious, and simple gluten-free recipe that goes well with jeera rice as well as chapati or naan. It’s just a matter of minutes to prepare this refreshing and tasty recipe, which will become your new favourite.
How To Make Sprouts Jalfrezi
- Take a frying pan and heat the ghee and the cumin seeds on a low flame.
- After that add ginger and garlic ,sauteeing them to a light golden color.
- Add the grated tomato to the pan and stir fry it till the fat is seperated.
- Now add garam masala, dhania powder, salt, turmeric, and chili powder. Mix all of them well.
- Toss a few veggies of your choice and fry them till they get half fried.
- Stir the mixture after that a few times and then add the sprouts. Keep frying them on a high flame for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add a cup of water, and bring the mixture to a boil covering it with a lid.
- Uncover it after about a minute and make sure all the water gets dried up.
- Finally add yogurt and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot and sizzling sprouts jalfrezi.
- Sprouts being oxygen dense protect the body from abnormal cell growth.
- Soaking sprouts in water significantly increases the fiber content , which in turn facilitates weight loss.
- In addition, sprouts have an alkalizing effect on the body and protect it from diseases, including cancer.
- This recipe is easily digestible making it an excellent option for dinner and mid day meals.
A Cup of Chai is all you need to kick-start your day. Tea/chai is such an integral part of our life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. That is to say, we have identified the top 5 reasons/mistakes people are doing while consuming tea. Have a look!
Revolutionary Transformation Stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.
Yoghurt is not mentioned in the ingredients but added to the recipe.