Today we are making Sprouts jalfrezi which is easy and really healthy. We always crave something tasty and refreshing, isn?t it? These little moong beans are packed with energy because sprouts are known as ?live food?.
- Heat the ghee and add the cumin seeds.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute till lightly fried
- Then add the tomatoes and stir fry till the fat separates.
- Add garam masala, dhania powder, salt, turmeric, and chili powder.
- You can toss a few veggies of your choice too.
- Stir a few times, till well mixed, and then add the sprouts and turn around over high heat, till they look slightly fried.
- Add a cup of water, and bring the mixture to a boil, and then simmer uncovered for about a minute.
- Now, add the yogurt. Mix well.
- Serve hot Sprouts jalfrezi.
- Garnish it with the chopped coriander leaves.
- Sprouts are oxygen dense they protect the body against bacteria, viruses, and abnormal cell growth.
- Soaking and sprouting substantially increases the fiber content in sprouts which facilitates weight loss as the fiber binds to fat and toxins to remove them from the body.
- Vitamin, such as A, B, C, and E, and essential fatty acid nutrients increase in sprouting and minerals bind to protein, making them more easily absorbed.
- Also, sprouts alkalize the body and protect it from diseases including cancer.
Here some of our soup recipes you can also try
Our cup of evening chai or coffee is incomplete without some munching options. Can Peanut Cracker be your guilt-free munching option? Click to get the recipe for our favorite weight-loss snack.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Sprouts are easy and cheap to grow and, like locally grown vegetables, offer additional environmental benefits by avoiding pesticides, food additives, and pollution from transportation. They offer a powerful source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes that fight free radicals as sprouting can increase their potency by 20 times or more. Thus, please take this under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.