Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Suji Potato Roll recipe is healthy and comes under the “anytime munch” food items list. All the veggies in this roll make it more nutritious and colourful.
- In a bowl, add suji, water and curd. Also add some salt. Mix everything well and put this batter aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take a pan and add 5 ml oil in it. Further add a little bit of rye and chopped onions, tomatoes, carrots, green chilies and peas.
- Saute them. In addition, add mashed potatoes to it.
- Then, grease or season your tawa well with a few drops of oil.
- When the pan turns hot, slowly pour half of the prepared batter. Spread it gently.
- Immediately add prepared filling and cook on both sides till fully done
- Roll it and enjoy!
Health Benefits Of The Suji Potato Roll Recipe
- Suji is nutritious as it provides high levels of various B vitamins, iron, protein, and fiber.
- Also, Suji can increase feelings of fullness and reduce hunger. And this in turn promotes weight loss.
- Potatoes are a good source of antioxidants. Hence, potato consumption reduces the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and diabetes.
- Moreover, Potatoes are naturally gluten-free, which makes them ideal to be consumed by people with celiac disease or those having non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, fiber, and simple sugars as well.
- Also, carrots are extremely low in fat and protein. Thus, this recipe is perfect to be consumed for weight management.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Potato Roll
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Want to get a toned body? Our nutrition diet service will do the trick
- Fitelo’s magic: How to Reduce Tummy with our Diet Plan
- Need Some Help With Weight Loss? Join Now.
You love oats because they are healthy. But what if we tell you that Suji is way better than oats. Don’t believe us? Then check out this post to solve the mystery.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Do Potatoes make you fat? | Benefits of Potatoes
- How to make jeera water for weight loss
- Gluten-free: Myth or Fact?
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.