White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Suji Potato Roll recipe is healthy and comes under the “anytime munch” food items list. All the veggies in this roll make it more nutritious and colorful.
- In a bowl, add suji, water and curd. Also add some salt. Mix everything well and put this batter aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take a pan and add 5 ml oil in it. Further add a little bit of rye and chopped onions, tomatoes, carrots, green chilies and peas.
- Saute them. In addition, add mashed potatoes to it.
- Then, grease or season your tawa well with a few drops of oil.
- When the pan turns hot, slowly pour half of the prepared batter. Spread it gently.
- Immediately add prepared filling and cook on both sides till fully done
- Roll it and enjoy!
Health Benefits Of The Suji Potato Roll Recipe
- Suji is nutritious as it provides high levels of various B vitamins, iron, protein, and fiber.
- Also, Suji can increase feelings of fullness and reduce hunger. And this in turn promotes weight loss.
- Potatoes are a good source of antioxidants. Hence, potato consumption reduces the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and diabetes.
- Moreover, Potatoes are naturally gluten-free, which makes them ideal to be consumed by people with celiac disease or those having non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, fiber, and simple sugars as well.
- Also, carrots are extremely low in fat and protein. Thus, this recipe is perfect to be consumed for weight management.
You love oats because they are healthy. But what if we tell you that Suji is way better than oats. Don’t believe us? Then check out this post to solve the mystery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Other Vegetables Instead Of Potatoes For This Recipe?
Yes, you can use other vegetables such as carrots, peas, or beans instead of potatoes. However, the taste and texture may be different.
Can I Make This Recipe Vegan?
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by skipping the paneer or using a vegan cheese substitute. You can also replace the ghee with oil or vegan butter.
Can I Bake The Rolls Instead Of Frying Them?
Yes, you can bake the rolls in the oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Brush them with oil before baking for a crispy texture.
Can I Make The Rolls Ahead Of Time And Freeze Them?
Yes, you can make the rolls ahead of time and freeze them for up to a month. To reheat, place the frozen rolls in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Can I Use Semolina Instead Of Suji For This Recipe?
Yes, semolina and suji are the same things, so you can use either one for this recipe. Suji is the Hindi term for semolina.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.