White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Remember your after-school hours, the crowd at the Bhelpuri stall. Wasn’t it amazing, right? So, come on, let’s get back to those days with us. Try Out our Sukha Bhel Recipe.
- First of all, chop all the vegetables, onion, boiled potato, tomato, green chilly, and
- Then, mix all of them in a mixing bowl.
- Now, squeeze lemon on it and then give it a good mix.
- Now, shift it into a serving dish.
- Then, add Rice puff to it.
- You can also roast puffed rice to add more crunch.
- Then sprinkle mixed masala of salt, black pepper, coriander powder, and cumin
powder on it.
- Lastly, top it with coriander leaves and enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Sukha Bhel Recipe
- Sukha Bhel is such a healthy and delicious filler in your diet. The ingredients added to this recipe cater to your health in a good way.
- Puffed rice is a gluten-free grain and also has a good quantity of Vitamin B and Iron. Moreover, rice puff can be the best thing for people who are allergic to wheat.
- Onions are high in fiber and also an excellent remedy for digestion. The Sulphur content in onion is good for the skin.
- In summers, Onions protect us from sunstroke. In winters, it keeps cold and coughs away from us.
- Moreover, Tomatoes are a rich source of Vitamin C and boost our immunity to fight off infection.
- It’s a fact that potatoes are rich in Potassium. It also helps in maintaining our blood pressure and lowering stress level.
Nutritional Facts Of Sukha Bhel
- Energy 102kcal
- Fat 0gm
- Carbs 26gm
- Protein 0gm
Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Sukha Bhel Recipe
Our Customer Stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- Read Priya’s Story of Post Pregnancy Weight Loss with FITELO’s diet plan
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Are you looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Sukha Bhel Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.