Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Remember your after-school hours, the crowd at the Bhelpuri stall. Wasn’t it amazing, right? So, come on, let’s get back to those days with us. Try Out our Sukha Bhel Recipe.
- First of all, chop all the vegetables, onion, boiled potato, tomato, green chilly, and
- Then, mix all of them in a mixing bowl.
- Now, squeeze lemon on it and then give it a good mix.
- Now, shift it into a serving dish.
- Then, add Rice puff to it.
- You can also roast puffed rice to add more crunch.
- Then sprinkle mixed masala of salt, black pepper, coriander powder, and cumin
powder on it.
- Lastly, top it with coriander leaves and enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Sukha Bhel Recipe
- Sukha Bhel is such a healthy and delicious filler in your diet. The ingredients added to this recipe cater to your health in a good way.
- Puffed rice is a gluten-free grain and also has a good quantity of Vitamin B and Iron. Moreover, rice puff can be the best thing for people who are allergic to wheat.
- Onions are high in fiber and also an excellent remedy for digestion. The Sulphur content in onion is good for the skin.
- In summers, Onions protect us from sunstroke. In winters, it keeps cold and coughs away from us.
- Moreover, Tomatoes are a rich source of Vitamin C and boost our immunity to fight off infection.
- It’s a fact that potatoes are rich in Potassium. It also helps in maintaining our blood pressure and lowering stress level.
Nutritional Facts Of Sukha Bhel
- Energy 102kcal
- Fat 0gm
- Carbs 26gm
- Protein 0gm
Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Sukha Bhel Recipe
Our Customer Stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- Read Priya’s Story of Post Pregnancy Weight Loss with FITELO’s diet plan
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Potatoes don’t make you fat. Shocked? Did you also have this misconception? So, reach
out here to know everything about the potato.
Are you looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Sukha Bhel Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.