Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Sunshine Smoothie Recipe is a perfect blend of tropical vibes. All the fruits are packed with nutrients, antioxidants.
- Roughly chop all the fruits like apple, kinnu, pineapple in a high-speed mixer grinder.
- Now, add water/coconut water.
- Then add fruits + chia seeds + curd, and blend everything together.
- Enjoy our sunshine smoothie recipe.
- Also, add ice if desired.
- This smoothie is effective for all people who are aiming for glowing and clear skin.
- The fiber in this smoothie helps in improving digestion, thereby making bowel movements better and curing constipation issues if any.
- The recipe is so rich in its ingredients that it helps in boosting immunity, so it’s a great option for the ones who are working on their weak immunity.
- This smoothie is loaded with nutrients and contains disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Moreover, it works well in suppressing inflammation.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
–Frozen Watermelon Slush Recipe
–CHIA SEED PUDDING
–Healthy Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
–APPLE CINNAMON DETOX WATER RECIPE
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Are you shocked when we say eating Ghee is the best moisturizer for your skin? So, read this post to know the shocking reality of how to get clear and glowing skin.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This magical recipe will not only help you in weight loss but also get you healthy and glowing skin. So, for those, who are targeting weight loss, it’s a win-win recipe. Moreover, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.