An easy, quick, and delicious Superfood Tikki Recipe which will curb your cravings and is healthy at the same time.
- In a pan add half a teaspoon of oil.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and vegetables like carrots, peas, and spinach.
- Sauté for 5 min on medium flame.
- Add beetroot grated and cook for a while.
- Lastly, add boiled potato or sweet potato.
- Then, add the seasoning and let the vegetables cool down.
- Mash a little if required,
- Add flax seed powder,
- Then, add oats flour gradually,
- Now make the Tikki.
- Store it in the refrigerator for half an hour or directly cook on a non-stick pan.
- Or cook it in the air fryer for 10 min.
- Enjoy with mint coriander chutney.
- All the vegetables are used to boost energy in your body.
- Improves brain functions.
- Good for the eyes and is also rich in antioxidants.
- Beetroot helps in cleanses the blood.
- For people who are suffering from gut health issues, this snack can be your go-to option as it helps in stomach clearance.
- This recipe will also help in increasing immunity which is very important in the current pandemic.
- Beetroot helps in improving your stamina and reduces blood pressure.
- Beetroot also aids in the purification of blood and the liver.
- Whereas oats are rich in fiber and proteins.
- Oats also help in weight loss and boosts the immune system.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
A cup of tea feels incomplete with rusk, isn’t it? Rusk is very convenient and easy to buy and consume. Thus, we went a step ahead and compared rusk with our very own infamous unhealthy food – the Aloo paratha! Do read this post to know who wins out of the two 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Superfood Tikki Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.