There’s something incredibly comforting about a warm, mushy, lightly flavored dish that is satisfying and healthy. Here we are with this amazing Sweet and Salty Khichdi recipe.
- Steam apple in the cooker for about 4-5 whistles. Once the steam is released, pour the apple
puree into the processor.
- Then, soak the rice and dal together for 20-30 mins.
- Add water to a pressure cooker, and add rice + dal.
- Cook for 5- whistles.
- Once steam releases, add apple puree, salt, and cinnamon powder to it.
- Khichdi is a complete meal in itself, with carbs from rice and protein from pulses.
- Also, add some grated veggies to make it balanced.
- This khichdi is easy to digest also it is great for people with various dietary restrictions like gluten intolerance.
- Apple in the khichdi brightens the skin and also reduces the puffiness from under the eyes.
- Apple is beneficial for improving gut health thus helping in smooth bowel movement.
- It also helps in treating diabetes and anemia.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Broken Wheat, Fruits, Nuts Porridge Recipe
- Quinoa Porridge Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
- Vegetable Dalia khichdi
Our Inspiring Customer stories
𝙊𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 ‘𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨’ 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚. We compared a bag of lays with two Apples. So, read this post to check out the shocking reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Sweet and Salty Khichdi recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.