White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Here is a Sweet Chilli Almonds recipe with almonds coated in egg white and chili masala, roasted to perfection.
- Place the curry leaves in a microwave and dry them on low heat. Crush them in a bowl and add salt, date syrup, red chili powder.
- Mix well. Add the egg white to the almonds, mix well. The egg white should be just enough to coat the almonds lightly.
- Now sprinkle the masala and mix well. Then, spread the almonds on a roasting tray.
- Then, in a pre-heated oven cook the almonds for 10 minutes at 120 c.
- And then, remove and allow to cool completely. Keep in an air-tight jar.
Health benefits of Sweet Chilli Almonds
- Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein, and various nutrients which, are healthy to the human body.
- Also, almonds are high in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage, also they are a contributor to aging and disease.
- Egg whites contain choline, a macronutrient that helps in the proper signaling of nerves and also aids in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Egg whites are rich in protein and thus excellent for muscle growth.
- Also, egg whites are high in calcium content and are good for bone health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
No, we are not saying that Dates are unhealthy. Even we prescribe dates to some of our patients. But is it free food? Also, is it safe for Diabetics, or is the Dates available in the market today are pure? Thus, read out the full post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Sweet Chilli Almonds recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.