Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Here is a Sweet Chili Almonds recipe with almonds coated in egg white and chili masala, roasted to perfection.
- Place the curry leaves in a microwave and dry them on low heat. Crush them in a bowl and add salt, date syrup, red chili powder.
- Mix well. Add the egg white to the almonds, mix well. The egg white should be just enough to coat the almonds lightly.
- Now sprinkle the masala and mix well. Then, spread the almonds on a roasting tray.
- Then, in a pre-heated oven cook the almonds for 10 minutes at 120 c.
- And then, remove and allow to cool completely. Keep in an air-tight jar.
Health Benefits Of Sweet Chili Almonds
- Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein, and various nutrients which, are healthy to the human body.
- Also, almonds are high in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage, also they are a contributor to aging and disease.
- Egg whites contain choline, a macronutrient that helps in the proper signaling of nerves and also aids in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Egg whites are rich in protein and thus excellent for muscle growth.
- Also, egg whites are high in calcium content and are good for bone health.
No, we are not saying that Dates are unhealthy. Even we prescribe dates to some of our patients. But is it free food? Also, is it safe for Diabetics, or is the Dates available in the market today are pure? Thus, read out the full post to know the reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is It Necessary to Soak Almonds Before Roasting?
Ans. Soaking almonds may improve their digestibility and increase the absorption of some nutrients. You may also simply prefer the taste and texture. Yet, you don’t have to soak these nuts to enjoy their health benefits.
Q. Are Cinnamon Roasted Almonds Healthy?
Ans. Yes, they are just as healthy as dry raw almonds. A point to note is that while they are just as healthy, some nutrients might be lost during the roasting process, and adding salt to them increases their sodium content which is not very healthy.
Can I Use Other Nuts Instead Of Almonds For This Recipe?
Yes, you can use other nuts like cashews, pecans, or walnuts instead of almonds in this recipe. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the nuts.
How Long Can I Store Sweet Chili Almonds?
You can store sweet chili almonds in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. Make sure they are completely cooled before storing.
Can I Adjust The Spiciness Of Sweet Chili Almonds?
Yes, you can adjust the spiciness of sweet chili almonds by adding more or less chili flakes or powder according to your preference. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can reduce the amount of chili or omit it altogether.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.