This Sweet Potato Oats Patty recipe is vegan, kid-friendly, gluten-free, and mindbogglingly delicious! Once you try it there is no going back!
- Rinse the sweet potatoes well in water.
- Boil the sweet potato using a pressure cooker till it became soft. Once cooled peel the skin off and mash them well.
- In the meantime, dry roast the rolled oats in a wide pan and keep them aside (optional).
- Add all the ingredients including roasted oats to the mashed sweet potatoes except oil and mix well.
- Shape the mix into a medium-sized patty.
- Pan fry the patty’s with little oil/ can be air fried also, till golden brown.
- Serve sweet potato patty’s with a freshly prepared chutney.
- Sweet potatoes are high in antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage and chronic disease.
- Also, sweet potatoes contain fiber and antioxidants that promote the growth of good gut bacteria and contribute to a healthy gut.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in beta-carotene and anthocyanins, antioxidants that help prevent vision loss and improve eye health.
- Also, oats can help reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, especially if you have mild or borderline hypertension.
- Rock Salt aids skin health.
- Also, reduces the risk of low sodium levels.
- Energy 280 kcal
- Protein 7 g
- Fat 7 g
- Carbohydrate 45 g
- Vitamin A 115 microgram
- Vitamin C 24 mg
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss? Join FITELO now.
- Read Tareeka’s Weight Loss Story with Our Diet Consultant
- Gazal’s Transformation With Fitelo’s Weight Loss Diet Plan
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
Have you ever wondered why dietitians ask you to consume jeera water in the morning or why is jeera an integral part of Indian cuisine? Let’s take you on this roller coaster ride for how beneficial exactly jeera is read the following post for more info.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Sweet Potato Oats Patty recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.