Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The best part about the Sweet potato pancake recipe is that you can add even more nutrients and fiber to your breakfast by topping it with fresh fruit! Voila!
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients till smooth and thick.
- Then, add milk slowly according to the requirement and its consistency.
- Then, grease the nonstick pan, put a spoonful of batter, and spread and cook till brown.
- Serve with fruits of choice.
Health benefits of Sweet Potato Pancake
- Sweet potatoes are starchy root vegetables that are rich in fiber, vitamins.
- They’re also high in antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage and chronic disease like psoriasis and cancer.
- Also, anthocyanins and other antioxidants found in sweet potatoes protect against certain cancers.
- Flax seeds are healthy mainly due to their content of omega-3 fats, lignans, and fiber.
- Fiber packed in flaxseeds also promote regular bowel movements and can improve your digestive health.
- Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and can be an alternative protein source for people who do not eat meat.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ritvika’s quick weight loss story
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation
𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙩 – 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤. 𝘽𝙪𝙩, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧. o you wanna know how? Keep reading. Click this link and read the full post to know some shocking facts about Sweet potatoes
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Sweet potato pancake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.