Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
To all the Pizza lovers out there, Fitelo has a SURPRISE for you. Scroll down and enjoy the Sweet Potato Pizza Recipe, give a try to the Real Taste of Health.
- Firstly, Begin with the slicing of sweet potatoes. Keep them thick.
- Next, Chop onion and capsicum finely.
- Mix them in a bowl along with the boiled corns.
- Then, mix a tsp of olive oil and herbs of your choice.
- Now, Take a brush and polish the sweet potato slices with this mixture of herbs and olive oil.
- Furthermore, apply 1/2 tbsp. of homemade pizza sauce to the sweet potato slices.
- After that, add a layer of the onion, capsicum, and corn mixture.
- Meanwhile, turn on the Microwave and heat it.
- Spread some shredded cheese on it now.
- And bake the pizza slices at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Finally, Your super quick and healthy pizza is ready.
Health Benefits Of Sweet Potato Pizza
- Sweet potatoes have both soluble and insoluble fibers. So, they remain in the gut for longer periods. Hence, provide various health-related benefits.
- Not only this, Shakarkand is highly nutritious. It is a good source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Apart from this, Antioxidants called Anthocyanin present in it fight against cancer cells.
- Moreover, the Consumption of Sweet potatoes also enhances brain function.
- And, Beta carotene in sweet potato improves vision. Actually, this beta carotene gives bright orange color to sweet potatoes.
- Also, Sweet potatoes are a great source of antioxidants which is why they can be great post-workout buddies too.
- On the other hand, Corn added in the Sweet potato pizza recipe is high in vitamin C. It is also a good source of potassium.
Nutritional Facts Of Sweet Potato Pizza (Per 100 Gm)
- Protein 3 gms
- Fat 0.1 gms
- Fiber 3.3 gms
- Vitamin A: 283% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Potassium: 27% of the DV (Same as 100 gm of Banana)
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Sweet Potato Pizza
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- Inder’s Success Story With the Help of Our Certified Nutritionists
- Is Losing Weight With PCOS Possible? Read Shevi’s inspiring journey
- Looking for the fastest way to lose weight? Read Rahul’s inspiring story.
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- How to make jeera water for weight loss
- Is Sweet Potato good for weight loss ?
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
Our cute sweet potatoes have sadly been accused of causing weight gain. So, we decided to bring justice to them and bring out their Health Benefits.
CONTACT US TODAY
Looking for someone to help you become one of the transformation stories you see on our social media portals every day? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.