White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Winter is the time when you see sweet potato vegetables in large quantities. So let’s take advantage of this winter’s nutritional goodness by making a healthy sweet potato soup. Besides, all you need are a few ingredients to prepare this low-calorie nutritious soup. You can also make this super easy recipe for your family, kids, and guests in winter. Moreover, it is a perfect blend of sweet and savory to make your winter days warm and delicious.
How To Make Sweet Potato Soup
Below is how you can make this low-calorie soup for the winter season:
- Firstly, spray olive oil in a pan, then add the chopped onions and cook until soft.
- Secondly, add chopped ginger and garlic, and saute it for 30 seconds. Then add chopped carrots and sweet potatoes to the pan and cook for an additional two to three minutes.
- Furthermore, add salt, pepper, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and water, and let it simmer until they turn super soft.
- Further, take a blender and blend the soup into a creamy thick texture.
- Then pour the mixture into a pan again, add 1/2 glass of water, and let it cook.
- Garnish it with some homemade yogurt and coriander.
- Finally, your soup is ready to be served.
Nutritional Value Of Sweet Potato Soup
The nutritional value of this winter soup is as follows:
|Nutrients||Value Per Serving|
Benefits Of Shakarkandi
This winter vegetable is loaded with tremendous benefits let’s have a look at a few of them:
- However, it is highly nutritious and a good fiber, vitamins, and minerals source. 100 gm of sweet potato has
- Protein: 3 grams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
- Fiber: 3.3 grams
- Vitamin A: 283% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Further, sweet potato benefits in strengthening bones. Sweet potato consists of manganese that can keep our bones and joints healthy.
- It is also a rich source of soluble and insoluble fiber and antioxidants which promotes good bacteria in our gut.
- Moreover, sweet potatoes’ carbohydrates and high fiber content help you feel full for longer, which can help promote weight loss.
- Besides, sweet potatoes can reduce blood sugar and insulin resistance in diabetes patients. Therefore, those who consume a high magnesium diet rarely suffer from diabetes type 2.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can Sweet Potato Soup Help In Weight Loss?
Ans However, it is a perfect recipe for dinner on your weight loss journey, as sweet potatoes are loaded with dietary fibers which means you will not feel hungry for a long time.
Q. What Is Sweet Potato In Hindi Called?
Ans Sweet Potato also known as Shakarkandi in Hindi.
Q, What Are The Benefits Of Eating A Sweet Potato?
Ans Yes, it is beneficial to include sweet potatoes in your diet. Besides they are an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Potassium, and Dietary Fiber.
Running late for work or college? Or running out of ideas on what to make for a healthy quick breakfast for the family? Well, then try this capsicum chilla recipe for breakfast that will save up your time and give you the energy to go ahead with your day.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.